When you’re the big spoon, what do you do with the arm you’re lying on?

[Deleted User]pathtohealing (deleted user)

Under the small spoon’s neck? Squished between you two? Under the small spoon’s torso? Under the pillow?

Comments

• I usually have it between us, my arm behind their back or under their neck.

• This got me thinking. There are companies that produce sex furniture, so there should be a company that produces cuddling furniture. It could be designed to allow various cuddling positions without limbs getting in the way. Whoever does it owes me a 10% cut for the idea.

• Pretty much what you posted. I've found under the neck or squished between are the two that will keep my arm from falling asleep.

• edited June 2018

@ UKGuy , the site owner might manufacture the furniture , and delete your forum post to eliminate the royaltiy obligation .
    You need to print it out , address it to yourself and mail it , IE “
    Poor mans patent”

• [Deleted User]MichaelFJudd (deleted user)

@UKGuy this thing already exists:

• I. Usually tuck my arm under pillow and. Cuddler.s. head and. Have. Their hand. Reconnect with mine up there to. Complete the circuit.

• @MichaelFJudd I was going to share that, but you beat me to it. It's very expensive though, and you have to use their sheets with it.

In answer to the original question, I just have it awkwardly between us until I need to change positions ;-) Stupid arms... Maybe this is the perfect job for someone with only one arm? Lol.

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)
    edited June 2018

I go by the communication flow or follow cuddlers hands, holding and intertwined fingers.

I do everything in spooning but not this :) .. Although thinking again, I have once done that too while spooning.. LOL..

• Waterbeds are great too if they still make them. My arm could even go underneath her waist.

• Ive gotten proffessional at letting my arm die and not having it phase me!lmao but I think I might need some specific stretches to be sure my arm doesnt end up all messed up hahah

• Usually under the small spoons neck. I’ve always wanted to try putting it under her waist and bring it up and hug her that way from behind. Not sure if everyone can picture what I mean. I think my arm would end up hurting though or she would be h comfortable.

• I know what you mean, @Morpheus I had a partner try it once and I was uncomfortable because I was worried about hurting him.

• I had a session once where i would just let my arm go numb and then switch positions to do the same thing on the next arm. no complaints here. it's better to lay it under the neck though if you wanted to wrap your arms around them.

• edited June 2018

I usually extend my arm up, support my body with my side, and play with my cuddlee's hair. Or I stick it under the pillow I'm on as a head support for myself. Once it gets too hot we do "reverse spoon", but I make sure that I can have contact with my partner's lower back. You get the distance but you're still connected.