Whatcha Watchin?

[Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Netflix + HBO Now + Amazon Prime Video.

Binging anything good?

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Ha. Good subject.

Star Trek: The Original Series. I'm on season two now. I'd forgotten how amazingly cheesy this show is. It's great.

• edited June 2018

I am not really watching tv lately, mostly just youtube and a couple of sites I visit such as this one. I did watch a bunch of music stuff til about 2 in the morning yesterday though. Watched documentary on HR of the Bad Brains. Watched a memorial concert for Mitch Lucker of Suicide Silence, had a bunch of great vocalists from other bands come out and sing his songs with the band. Watched a John Denver performance. Watched interviews with Hank III, Public Enemy, Tom Waites, Cannibal Corpse, Lamb of God, Black Dahlia Murder, Tori Amos, and Willie Nelson.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@DarrenWalker Was never a fan of ST but I did love the new line of movies and saw the first few episodes of Star Trek:Discovery until it go moved to who knows where. As a fan did you enjoy the new line of movies and what did you think of Discovery?

@pmvines I forgot you're a big music buff. John Denver. Loved him on the Muppet Show. He always seemed so wholesome, innocent and pure.

@chococuddles The new movies were fun. I liked them. Not too sure about Discovery yet. I don't think I'd call myself a fanatic, but when I was a kid we used to watch ST as a family, so it's nostalgic. My favorite species is probably the Cardassians, and you don't get a lot of those in most of the shows, so....

• @chococuddles I like his innocence and purity, no gimmicks, just him being him

• I'm watching Star Trek Voyager currently, also watching Father Brown, NCIS, The Handmaid's Tale, Mom, Nashville, Empire, Aggretsuko, Trollhunter...

I've never seen Voyager in order as one cohesive story line before, only random reruns, which I devoured. I'm loving putting all the bits I order! NCIS is my workout show.

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

Going through the X-files series. This show is creepier than most horror films I've seen!

edited June 2018

I still need to finish a few Black Mirror episodes.

Law & Order: SVU I can watch for weeks (favorite ones are with Chris Meloni)

But right now you can rent tons of DC Animated Movies (on Apple TV) for .99! Just watched 2 and might as well go for a third. Strangely the DC Animated movies are better than the DC Live Action movies. Go fig.

@DarrenWalker Wow. Freaky there's a species named the Cardassians. Hopefully they're the opposite of the Kardashians.

@Thellie Which NCIS? Aren't there a few of them? I watched one a few weeks(months?) ago where the girl with bangs left the show. The one with Mark Harmon. She seemed to be such a staple of the show.

@lilredmage I've seen a few derange X-files clips on Youtube...had to double check it was, indeed, X-files.

EDIT: Added 'on Apple TV'

• @chococuddles NCIS had two spinoffs, NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans, however I was speaking of NCIS itself. I haven't seen the last 2 seasons and just restarted it as my workout show, so I can live in denial for a long while about Abby leaving. She was integral. Utterly integral. The show's heart has left. But I haven't seen that yet, so LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA IT'S NOT HAPPENING!! lol

• I actually recently got really interested in D&D and started playing. I have been binge watching Critical Role from the beginning. ? I haven't watched any actual TV programs in quite some time! I'm not even sure what's good on Netflix and Hulu right now!

@DarrenWalker ?????

@Ixyavi Have you seen any of the 80's D&D cartoon?

• @chococuddles I have not but I will look it up!

• I surprisingly got into Netflix, though I really haven't watched TV in a dedicated fashion for pretty much all my life.

I finished Downton Abbey. God, I was depressed to finish that one after so many years. Now I'm really into crime stories (always have been really), docuseries... I watched Wild Wild Country and was blown the hell away. That one got me thinking big time. Right now, I'm onto The Staircase, which is about this peculiar murder from the early 2000s. Just makes you think and there are so many loose ends to that story that you find yourself going over the evidence, too.