Should racial preference be known?

2»

Comments

• galowglass is right. This is what I was thinking by reading this thread until I stumbled across the treatise on the matter which was well-written and properly thought out... my guess is that the site/business was created and is run by left-leaning progressives who favor identity politics over reason (likely), so race and preferences thereto is the elephant in the room. Anyway, galowglass did a good job with some reasoned explanation why personal choice is clear and basically nobody's business.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@InVinoVeritas2 "personal choice is clear and basically nobody's business." I think that's the point. Pro-cuddling is a business. A business where age, race and other matters aren't supposed to matter. But they do to some.

When a pro doesn't reply back to me but has replied to all of my non-chocolate friends, I get the hint. Best to keep some truths hidden.

Racial preferences would not fit well on here. Drink preferences...mmmmaybe...

• @chococuddles My drink preferences are of the chocolate variety so we would be cool to cuddle

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@pmvines If hot cocoa is in the mix best believe I'll be adding whipped cream and marshmellows!

• @chococuddles Am I sensing a little bit of ebony and ivory beverage and cuddle action here

• I have a need now...

• @Thellie I am going to call that the chocopaul cuddle beverage

• @pmvines @chococuddles Y'all gotta come share this with me!

• edited June 2018

In regards to the application page stating Pros should be accepting of all genders:

We have never had a Pro or Client have an issue relating to this. Literally never. And while it is a stated requirement for applying, we don't have an enforcement policy on it at this time.