Bed and breakfast cuddle

edited June 2018 in General

Soooo...I'm off on the weekends and was thinking of offering a weekend deal for my cuddle clients...like a...stay with me for the weekend, I make breakfast, (provide meals throughout honestly...I LOVE cooking) we can do activities or lay around and cuddle all day every day lol, or I can show you around, holding hands and such ( I live in one of the art districts around these parts <3 )....for like $800.00 does this seem like something you guys would be interested in? Or does it sound like.... "meh, she needs to hit the road with this idea" ? There are a lot of travelers on here, and I'm not trying to rob people blind or anything... Im just thinking, if you came to see me and paid for food, hotel, activities....I mean you would be dropping a good penny anyway...at least this way, we have way more time together? Just late night thoughts I guess....hopefully this is okay to post here! If not my feelings wont be hurt if it's removed! Thanks as always guys for your input! Hugs to all! -T

Comments

• [Deleted User]magic27 (deleted user)

Makes me wish I had business in FL. But seriously, there is something to be said for a good long cuddle session. Me personally, one hour sessions never do it for me. And honestly, even if I weren't traveling, if I just had a stressful week or maybe I just needed some attention, I would love for someone to offer something like this. But I would also say, be cautious about who you let spend the night in your home. Make sure you have established relationships with people or at least some level of knowledge and trust with the person.

• That would be a killer deal.

• [Deleted User]grumpcat (deleted user)
    edited June 2018

You need to up that price, its killer low lol. Id fly to Florida just to take advantage of it.

• Okay @grumpcat I edited it up another $200.00 lol...but I'm horrible with pricing this kind of thing because I genuinely enjoy people ..and I dont think I can charge more than $800.00.... Iol...I just dont have it in me lol. Hopefully @cease2exist still thinks its a killer deal...and agreed @magic27 , I would definately take more security measures and establish a relationship...Thanks guys =)

• And I'm just sayin @grumpcat ... If you feel like coming to Florida...I'll be here lol

@TeddieB already checking schedules =P

• I wish I could come up with a "killer deal" at that price. :-( That's all I need to make in the entire week, ha... :-/ Happy to see your interest though, and good luck :-) Anyone who does a very long cuddle at my house has to be ok with pets and the time/cost will be adjusted to make up for my still taking time to care for them over the course of the day... :-/

• @ubergigglefritz I love how thorough your profile is =) =) =) I'm totally taking notes lol....

edited June 2018

Well my definition of killer may be skewed because of how much im currently paying for overnight sessions lmao. I'm sure theres users on this forum who wished id stfu.

But yea, a weekend of cuddling for $800 + food + activities + host... id be so down that sounds like a ton of fun.

• I respect you more for not shutting up =) @grumpcat

• @grumpcat it definitely is, if you have that kind of cash. For sure. I think my overnights are listed at $425 for M-Th ($500 for weekends), and that's just for some cuddling and sleep. I guess I should make it less for at my house, knowing I still have to take care of pets, and my dog allowed to be loose. Away from home, I need to pay for dogcare, and I don't do this work to spend ALL my time away from them :-( Higher prices to discourage less desirable options. Basically, for longer sessions, the more I can still incorporate my pet life into our time, the more I'm willing and able to accommodate better deals. I'll have to word a package that says all that for a cheaper better deal... Or if you're hosting and I can bring my dog - discount. That's not very professional I guess ;-)

@TeddieB Thanks so much. I worked hard on it :-)

@ubergigglefritz well from my understanding from the pros ive been hitting up about it, is that most of them have them listed but have never done them before I started actually asking for them.

So I think the pricing is still kinda in flux and TBD. Like should you charge for the hours we're both sleeping? Should there be a cap on the price if you are buying so many hours does it still seem reasonable to charge $90/h?

Basically I've just been paying full hourly prices for now till the market makes up its mind so that should give you a good idea about how much these sessions are costing.

• Yuck. My opinion is no (with my current structure, the sleep portion is effectively $30/hr, or $25 for weeknights). But I think people should charge whatever makes it worth it to them relative to how frequently they want to do it. I wouldn't mind about once a week, and have not done one yet. I'm not sure if I want less money, so maybe just add more cuddles to sweeten the deal? :-) Thirteen hours total, four hours of cuddling before bed and one hour when we wake up in the morning? That would make the sleep portion just a $75-100 addon. Doesn't feel like enough, but if that's a session that otherwise wouldn't take place... Maybe I should start another thread... ;-)

edited June 2018

Mine have usually been like 7pm - 10am ish for about $1000. Got one coming up in Vegas for 3pm - 8am ish for $1000 as well.

So it seems to really fluctuate.

I just love to cuddle for long periods of time... enjoy each others company and eat great food together. Short cuddles are nice but I want to know more about my pros, talk about their lives, listen to their troubles. You can't do that in 2 hours.

• I would offer, from my experience, $800 a night, starting like 7pm earliest to 4am the latest. It’s an over night cuddle but anytime of that slot, I would be open to cooking, providing company and cuddling. Lots of options within code of conduct of course.

• I have an idea. Standby... :-)

@stellarosass 4am? who the heck wakes up at 4am?!! lol

I mean you can slip out and leave me sleeping kty. Plus you are gonna miss out on breakfast...

• I started another thread specifically for overnight price discussions in the professional cuddling forum =)

But I will be curious to hear how the bed & breakfast (& cuddles) idea unfolds =)

• This is an amazing idea!! If I ever take the plunge to become a pro after lots of enthisiastic practice this is something I would be able to offer as well! I am a housewife with an abundance of availability and a nice space to host. For anyone who isn't allergic to animals as I have two small dogs and a cat. I would be willing to send my dogs to a daycare for the time a client would be staying.

Doooooo it... would be so happy if this became a trending thing o.o

• I like this idea a lot and think I might borrow it :) some of the hotels I'll be staying at for my tour have bed and breakfast included but I think I want to offer a special for these kind of overnights where we both get to have a meal together. I personally don't like doing overnights in my home when I'm in Boston but I'd be happy to just stop by Trader Joe's and get the supplies for a breakfast for my clients. I make a mean omelette! :D

• @TeddieB Still a pretty good deal at the higher price, though does have a little impact on willingness to travel for such a deal. Not that I'm gonna have even $100 any time soon, anyway.

• @grumpcat lol i wouldn't mind slipping out myself since i wouldnt want to bother anybody in their sleep. breakfast is tempting though haha

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I love the thought that if I have to travel for work, there might be an option to BnB with a cuddler. Pro or Amateur.

• With a female enthuthist, we spend day together twice, once from 11.30 am to 11.30 pm and next time 12.30 pm to 9.30 pm, not all cuddle n chat, some walk n talk, sit n snuggle, eat n drink