Vent, share positive thoughts

[Deleted User]easygoingmale (deleted user)

One more day to go, I need a boost

Comments

• The week is just a test to see how bad you want to enjoy the weekend.

• [Deleted User]easygoingmale (deleted user)

Lol, yeah , I just get drained from my job, helping others all day, then as usual I come last

• Thursday is just "Friday JR" or Friday eve.
    When I heard that, i laughed. so true.

• I work all week for my hospice job and work 3 weekends a mo at my hospital job , and that one weekend that I'm off from the hospital I am on call for hospice . So Friday yeah whatever lol but at least I have nights off !!! Wait I am usually doing charting and catching up on chores and errands and tying up loose ends with work at night .....aaarrrgghh

• edited June 2018

I'm so tired of being afraid to let someone close again... I use to be a very touchy feely person and loved being in close contract with someone.. Now I hardly let anyone try to hold my hand.. How sad is that?

• @stellarosass Friday eve! I love it :)

To those feeling burnt out and overworked, I am sending a lot of love. I recently had to take a break from the site as things in my personal life were overwhelming. But then I saw and cuddled with someone I really trust and it was SO restorative...I had to come back!

@avalentine I think a lot of people can relate. I certainly can. Especially if you've been hurt, it can be hard to open up to someone emotionally and physically. That's part of what I really like about cuddling...someone can come into my home and my arms for just an hour, but the caring and nurturing we exchange is very real—without the games and emotional risk of dating or relationships. In fact, I think it has helped me with intentionally holding off on dating for a while, because that need for closeness was being met. I hope that you find some comfort and a good cuddle partner here. <3

• @softandlovely
    Thank you for the reply! I actually just joined this site today so I'm still pretty green on everything. Mind if we chat about how you got started and your experiences with professional cuddling?

• @softandlovely plays friday by rebecca black in the background ;)

• @avalentine Absolutely! Shoot me a message anytime :)

@stellarosass A classic now and FOR EVER! B)

• @avalentine I can certainly sympathize with you, I honestly spent about 10 years in that state, and I've only been here for a few weeks so I'm relatively new here too. I sure hope that for you it is nowhere near that long, and that maybe cuddling will be a good way to work through your feelings and fears in a situation without expectation or judgment. I'd offer assistance, but unfortunately I am nowhere near you. I wish you the best of luck though.

• @avalentine Do not cry because they are past!
    Smile, because they once were!

• Suffering creates character ;)

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)
    edited June 2018

(random thought, here). I was thinking about that and it a thought jumped into my head... Suffering requires perserverance. Perserverance builds character. perserverance is not always my friend. grin

• I had a very amazing cuddle last week and they are coming over again tomorrow and I just can't wait!!

I'm feeling really happy lately and life is good.