What is this website about anyway?

I honestly thought that it was a website for finding a cuddle buddy. However, from some of the responses i'm getting, I'm guessing not so much. Maybe I'm naive, and "cuddle buddy" is just a code word for something more than cuddling, but am I the only one here who is interested in only that? I' new to this site, so help me out! Also, is there a way to narrow your search results to US only? Thanks :)

Comments

• I am looking for cuddle buddies only as well, so you are not the only one! Idk about the others, though.
  • Riotgirl, you can use the distance drop-down in search to limit how far people can be to appear in your search.
  • Cuddling is the intention of the site. If someone is pushing for more than that, and you are not comfortable with it, the you would need to make that clear.
  • I'd say that before any actual meeting, public or not, that all boundaries and limits should be determined and understood by each, clearly.

As in first meeting may ONLY be discussions, in public with no intentions of any further activity of any kind. That way neither are disappointed or come away with dashed high expectations.
  • The intention of this site is for cuddling only. I have found some people on here who are here for cuddling only. I decided to make it clear that I'm here for cuddling only by writing it into my profile. This way, people who are open to the idea of sex or a relationship know what to expect from me. So, they will either agree upfront to just cuddle with me and move onto a relationship or sex with someone else when they are ready or they will never bother to contact me in the first place. I figure if I'm ever in need of touch and can't find a cuddle buddy, I can always justify getting a chair massage from a local salon or spa. It costs a little bit in gas money to get together with a cuddle buddy and I usually end up going out to eat. I probably end up spending about the same amount of money having a cuddle buddy as I do getting a quick massage.
  • [Deleted User]JJFresh1987 (deleted user)
    Grace_Anna, I thought of the same thing when you talked about the salon.  I was thinking of getting a massage just to get my touch "fix", but I prefer cuddling since it's more intentional between both parties.

To answer the question as a whole, I have a theory as to why this website even exists.  In America, we are so fond of our "personal space" that even bumping into one another demands an apology.  Now, I do like times alone, but I also like times together.  When someone intentionally touches me with either hugs, a handshake, or whatever, to me, it means, "You are not being ignored."