Phone numbers

[Deleted User]Aimi702 (deleted user)

I keep getting messages with people wanting to text me through my personal phone number. I'm sure that's not allowed. Just wanted to get a confirmation since I'm pretty new to this and wanted to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. Thank you!!

Comments

• edited July 2018

New clients often ask this having not carefully read over the terms. You just need to let them know that the contract requires you only take communication off-site once you have agreed to an appointment on the website.

• [Deleted User]Aimi702 (deleted user)

Thank you Mark!

• I’ve heard comments , that , using text is a lot more convenient . Keeps the users from having to log in , log off , log in , etc .
    The Cuddler could use discretion , in giving out phone numbers for texting , though, I can see a problem might happen ie , inappropriateness, the site might prefer to Read messages word for word .
    The actual confirmation, should be done online - in the cuddlers inbox , as a prima fascia evidence that a ratified session is in fact taking place or planned , in case of a cancellation or no show .,and for the site to track commissions .
    I think a lot of cuddlers are in fact communicating off site , off the get go

• edited July 2018

They may be wanting your personal contact info so they can press to see if you are willing to do more than cuddle. Being offsite it would be more difficult to have report. Also would be cautious about giving your personal info to a scammer, or someone who may want to track your facebook link, or anything else that may be traced through your contact info. Be easy to be stalked that way.

I also have a friend who had someone book with her and once he had her number he started trying to het her to break the rules, telling her she should only report one hour instead of the actual time they had scheduled, and telling her if they didn't report it at all she could keep the cut to the site and give him a discount. She did not do it though and the guy was a no show for the appointment, blocked her, and deactivated his account. But I say this as an example of why someone may want to take they conversation offsite.

• @pmvines - Not at all difficult to report inappropriate communications via texting, particularly believable if there are multiple pros reporting the same behavior. Many of us give out Googlevoice numbers to text with just so we can keep our personal information private.

• what about them asking to massage you??

• Welcome, @ArielleKLEA2288! Some professionals offer massage as normal part of their service, so a client asking for massage is not a red flag in itself. And a little bit of informal, over-clothes massage can be a perfectly ordinary part of normal cuddle session.

However, a client you have not previously met explicitly asking to massage you is very dubious indeed. Wearing only underwear is not permitted under the Terms Of Service and if they suggest it then Block and Report.

• edited April 2021

@ArielleKLEA2288 did you mean men asking to message you?

If so, you should tell them, likewise, that the cuddle rules state that you can't exchange contact information until you have confirmed an appointment through the booking panel.

That said, if you prefer to keep all your communication on site, that is well-advised and perfectly within your rights.

• I still keep in touch with 3 pro cuddlers from this site who left the site a year or more ago. They deleted their accounts. If we didn't have another form of communication I would have lost touch with them forever.
    2 of them are facebook friends too. We're all adults. With strangers it makes perfect sense to only talk through the site..but if you actually hit it off and make friends with someone that's not quite good enough.

• [Deleted User]Jinxie97 (deleted user)

Has anyone done over night? If so what did you charge & discount? I’m new and not sure what to put.

• @Jinxie97 - the question is off topic. It would be better to start a separate thread on that.