Spur of the moment, last minute cuddle sessions

How would a single male find a single or widowed female to cuddle with on the spur of the moment?

My question is about females who are non-professional cuddlers.

Health limitations and frequent travel with little notice have made it difficult to schedule activities weeks in advance.

So, how can I find fellow cuiddlers willing to consider cuddling with little or no advance planning?

Examples:
• Finding someone today with just one day's notice.
• Finding someone who's willing to cuddle with just a few hours notice.
• Finding someone who is ready to cuddle "right now"!
• Finding someone who's available to cuddle on the spur of the moment in the middle of the night.

Comments

• @SamLamb, it is my understanding that there are cuddle enthusiasts here that don't charge. Perhaps you should use the site to market yourself me as one of them, make a few local friends to chat and keep in touch with, ones that have similar availability and are looking to get out every now and then, so that when the chance arises, you can call them. Perhaps you can star your favorites as the ones who are most available.

• @SamLamb
    It's a tall order unless the people you find live close and their schedules warrant availability, maybe a good list -mix of pros and non pros that you've seen several times each to be open to that type of flexibility. Good luck and be patient, it will take time.