Free Office Hours!

Hello folks,

I’ve decided I’m going to try something new — offering free ‘office hours’ to anyone in my area (or anyone willing to drive to my area) who is interested in the cuddling community.

Basically, what this means is for 4 hours a week or so, I’ll sit in a coffee shop and answer any questions people have about the cuddling community and professional cuddling.

I’ll be scheduling half hour ‘appointments’ but will also be there for anyone interested in asking a professional cuddler anything. (‘I’m a Professional Cuddler, AMA”).

My aims: 1.) to get the word out (and educate) about the cuddling community and professional cuddling to new people, 2.) to answer any questions people who are lurking here might have before ‘jumping in the water,’ and 3.) so that anyone who may be interested in hiring me as a professional cuddler has a free chance to sit with me for a little while and see if I’d be a good fit for your needs.

If anyone is interested, feel free to post below or DM me. If I don’t get any responses, I’ll be set up sometime this week at Zouzous in Chelsea, Michigan (15 minutes west of Ann Arbor).

However, if there is interest in a certain location, I’ll head over that way. Chelsea is my home base, but I’ll be doing this at different locations around the Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor area.

So, let me know! Where should I set up this week??

Note: Aside from an optional ‘free hug,’ there won’t be any actual cuddling done at this time — just talking.

• If any other professional cuddlers are interested in doing this, feel free! You can even use this thread.

• @SnugglewithSam had this idea and shared it with me this week when we met. I don’t want to take credit for the idea! (Although I was already planning on occasionally renting a booth for Free Hugs at local Farmers Markets once I get my graphic design done and have some business cards made.) :D

Comments

• I plan on doing this in both Richmond and Charlottesville (Virginia) also. :-)

• I've met with @SnugglewithSam at a starbucks in new York when she was in town, I thought it was a great idea, I am not new , but thought the idea was great, we talked, it was a easy discussion. meeting for 20 minutes saves 8 messages and squares away the persons character and commitment to cuddling; I was able to understand her timetables and get to know her a bit, I could see new people curious or that have anxiety to get a feel before stepping into the cuddle pool to benefit from this extremely, similarly for travelers, transplants, this is the visitors desk for pro cuddlers, I wish it is available by all pros everywhere, so the process could get easier. I met with @SnugglewithSam 3 days later and her hosting location changed and it was more conducive to my location and schedule, I recommend her by the way, she is traveling around,

it would be great to commit a stickied thread to pros office hours through the states so people could take full advantage. I would meet with pros passing through that way or local pros the same, this will only increase your prospects,.

@ubergigglefritz @AndiCuddles - when I decide to pass your way - would love the opportunity. there are a bunch of people that in traveling may not have the time passing through but to put a face and have a quick conversation will help line something up in the future.

great business model: and everyone gets a hug :heart: upon meeting and a longer one when leaving :heart: with your business information to streamline messaging the back and forth; ths would open more people to cuddling, and give you a better screening process, any people questionable meet them at that time instead of individually at each call to prequalify them.

• :D So happy you all liked this idea and are implementing it! It literally came from "I think there's people not meeting up with me because they're afraid to cuddle with a stranger. So let's not be a stranger anymore then!" I hope it goes well!

Next on my stop is Chicago next week by the way :) if you want a coffee meetup just reach out! Figuring out where I'm staking out for them still but if hands get raised before I get there I can make it convenient for you.

• I was planning to do this at my local starbucks as well for anybody in the area I am in. No schedule set yet but upon request rather. I wouldn't mind if people messaged me from Los Angeles to meet up (the closer to my incall location, the better for commuting purposes). Purely just meeting as consultation or even via Skype chat.

• I apologize if I missed it but do you advertise it here and locally or how do you make your community aware of the time and place. I think this is a great idea by the way and how did one coming into starbucks differentiate you from other patrons?