Mini vacations from pros for cuddlers around the USA

I was thinking of a great idea for professional cuddlers, they should offer mini vacations for clients to get away and travel to places around the states to be with a pro for sightseeing, dinners and cuddling. Just a thought maybe a few days together at a reasonable rate for a client to travel.

Comments

• Hey, just to throw this out there. It would be cool if pro cuddlers could get together and have a educational kind of cuddling retreat have it gender balanced. I like it!

• @respectful328 That's a great idea and I've offered something similar to that to a couple of distant cuddlers on line here but I don't think they were serious as nothing materialized. I live in Orange County in Southern California and would love to arrange some kind of combination of sightseeing, dinners/cuddling for a reasonable price here in lovely Socal. :)

• @Mrwest go to cuddlexpo.com

• I think that sounds great. At times I do get away , usually more local and to think if feel like it I could find someone to give me a tour of some good sights, art, architecture,food and cuddling too. That's a great Mini retreat.

• Thank you I think the cuddlingexpo is more for professional cuddlers not clients

• edited August 2018

@Mrwest Mostly, but there is a big cuddling session on each of the three days of the Expo that's suitable for everyone.

• They are saying it's good for both. It's an educational cuddling retreat. Isn't that what you asked for? ;-) I may be confused though...

• @ubergigglefritz I not sure what you guys are talking about. What I am suggesting hopefully if it's ever done it's in the northeast a retreat center in the country a weekend with a limited amount of professional cuddlers and balanced with clients to teach cuddling, touch, boundaries something like a cuddle party only its mire educational and no one gets life out. Cuddle parties you can be all alone and never cuddle anyone. This would be a retreat to help people grow and learn.

• @Mrwest I LOVE this idea and had something bubbling as an idea like this. I would love to see this too.

• That sounds like a wonderful idea

• I was just discussing this idea with one of my clients because I think it’s important to learn from everyone not just the veterans. Men, women, novices and anyone who has a love of cuddling. I think it’s an awesome idea! I mentioned a cuddle party but I think the idea of adding some education would be awesome and I also have a few ideas that I am sure everyone would enjoy. Everyone has different techniques, touches and ideas that another may not have thought of and sharing these ideas to help one another is what this is all about. I would love to host one on a weekend, I know it’s not a retreat but I have a queen, twin a futon and my couch sleeps 3-4 and I have 2.5 baths. As @Mrwest pointed out only allow a limited amount of individuals. When I read articles on the web my imagination runs wild and I have thought of different things that would be fun to do regarding cuddling but not the actual act of. Could start early afternoon and if cuddlers are coming a distance it will give the early cuddlers a chance to get to know one another. I think late afternoon, once everyone is here do some introductions and go into the education. After, a pajama (comfy clothes) cuddle party, popcorn and a movie. Let me know your thoughts!

I am in between Gettysburg and Harrisburg about half hour to each

A tad over an hour to Frederick, MD

About 45 min to an hr to Lancaster

• edited October 2018

@CreativeCuddles, That would be cool but too far from me. As for the mini retreat, I've offered this to an out of state client who was wanting to do an extended session for like a weekend. We planned to go sightseeing, and visiting touristy places, cool stuff in LA..., Then we planned to have dinner and some cuddle time at night in the hotel room, but it never came to fruition. I'm really still looking forward to this someday, if anyone would be into it, but that's for like a single client at a time. @chococuddles, @MissX... And other Cali people, I'm not one to organize anything, but if anyone did, perhaps we are all willing? I am.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@MizzKitty Not sure why the LA parties never work out. One problem is Cali is so spread out. Most people will be 20-200 miles away. Even people who are 20 miles away wouldn't show up.

It's a tough nut to crack but I think a small group party could be arranged. In the past many people RSVPd and then started dropping off and when the party came around it was 1 or 2 people out of 8. We shall see!