Pizza Party

[Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

So, my corporate-office is in a town where I have seen multiple, professional cuddlers and I've chatted with some of you.
I may be required to travel to these headquarters for meetings and training.
How weird would it be, that if I had to visit that town, how weird would it be if I invited every pro cuddler from that area to a pizza party? I see all kinds of angles to this. My intent would be to meet people, to treat people, and to make an otherwise bleak-office-visit into something really fun. This wouldn't be a "cuddle" party, rather a party of cuddlers.
Just curious. Peace

Comments

• Sounds like fun to me! I would jump on the chance to meet others as I love to share experiences and ideas. I can't think of a downside. If they aren't interested in coming all they have to say is no thanks!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@galowglass A bunch of wonderful pro cuddlers, pizza and you.

This better not be in LA or I'm crashin the party and eatin all the cheese pizza.

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

Maybe I should have posted this under the ultimate-cuddle thread.
    I just know that my company is sending me to the east-coast in 2019.
    Thought I'd throw it out there. Fast way to suss-out a bunch of folks at the same time and guests would be fed.
    I wouldn't epect any cuddles then. (pizza sauace and all that). Anyway, it'd be open to anyone, but especially you. grin
    Peace

• @chococuddles , Galowglass may be gone but lucky we're all still friends, I'm still down for pizza, popcorn, movies... I'm gonna find out about this lol.