Anyone from the state of West Virginia?

[Deleted User]Theshystud (deleted user)

I live in Huntington, and would love to find a cuddle-buddy (preferably not a pro, I can't afford the rates) to obviously cuddle. I expect a good conversation on boundaries and expectations prior. Please let me hear from all ya West Virginians

1. What city in West Virginia could hold the best spot for a cuddle party?3 votes
    1. Huntington
      33.33%
    2. Charleston
      33.33%
    3. Parkersburg
        0.00%
    4. Beckley
        0.00%
    5. Morgantown
        0.00%
    6. Wheeling?
      33.33%

Comments

• [Deleted User]Theshystud (deleted user)

Who is up for a cuddling party here in Huntington, West Virginia?

Come on West Virginia, lets represent this "Almost Heaven" state.

Where are you West Virginians?

• I know you said preferably not a pro, but if there is enough interest, I would definitely make a trip to WV for a few sessions to spread out the travel expenses :-/

• @Theshystud I believe most cuddle party participants are charged a nominal fee for the cuddle party but I have heard are well worth it. I think they average 25-40$ per cuddler and depending on who holds the party there are different things done at each but I have heard nothing but positive remarks about them. I have heard different cuddle positions discussed, rules, cuddler games and educational presentations and I am sure tons more.

@ubergigglefritz thanks. I would love that, but I couldn't afford to pay you at all due to the financial mess I'm in. @CreativeCuddles I'd like to have a party here in Huntington, WV....but it doesn't seem to have generated enough interest just yet.