What is a perfect client?

[Deleted User]Kaiwoods (deleted user)

After talking with my partner about things I wouldn’t want in a client, he asked me “well, what would you want in a client then?”
It dawned on me that I’ve never thought about it too much because for me, most anyone who seems decent and not outright asking for sexual things is okay.
Perhaps I need to raise the bar? Or be more cautious?

So for me a perfect client is clean, respectful, and doesn’t question my boundaries once I’ve set them. My perfect client is actually looking for truely platonic cuddles without any underlying motives or if they have those motives, never let it manifest when they are with me. They are never flakey, and most important, I feel that I can really trust them!

What is an ideal client for you?
Or for clients, What does an ideal pro provide for you when cuddling?

Comments

• Never flakey , generous ( not cheap ) , respectful , clean , good conversation etc

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Makes sense but what is "not cheap"? Like if he doesn't give a tip?

• [Deleted User]Kaiwoods (deleted user)

I think maybe, they don’t complain about the price?

Just seems odd.

"One of these things is not like the others."

• edited October 2018

All I really care about is them having a genuine platonic need in seeking my services. I'm not afraid of helping in growth and education, so as long as this is the case, even having issues with boundaries is workable if they are there with a genuine desire and need to learn and practice in improvement in this area.

• @ubergigglefritz Did you mean to say genuine platonic need?

What did @ubergigglefritz initially say???

guinea pig pluto seed?

genius platatonic greed?

ohhhh guinness gin & tonic steed.

gotcha.