Cuddlers dont respond

Hey, im just curious as to why a cuddler would post on the site, but never respond to messages. I dont expect them to answer right away but some never respond. If your that busy how did you find the time to post your profile.

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I hope you were banned because of your poor use of "your, you're".

• Because you start your messages with what you can wear before even booking a session is probably why. -__-

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

@chococuddles that is wrong ?

• Yet it feels so right...

• Hey! I just had "Cocoa bunnies" cereal with chopped up bananas ... Yummy!
    Y'all should try that this week :-)

• [Deleted User]iamkimmyp (deleted user)

:)

• Lol @Tiffxo is right -- those who start a conversation w / that go down to the low priority haha we all know what they want when they ask that . Also , I get so many msg daily & am making appointments ( I don't want to make too many at once ) , has nothing to do w / " how did we have time to make our profiles " . Or maybe some of these pros are really just not checking msgs / logging on , depends . Also , it could be just you , seeing as your profile has been banned

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)
    edited November 2018

I am facing the same issue. Several pros I messaged have not logged back in. A couple viewed my profile and did not respond - I am guessing that has to do with my lack of identifiable picture and only 1 karma - I understand and accept that. A couple logged back in right after I messaged them, which indicates they read my message but they never viewed my profile and they never got back to me. I am wondering if I am sending inappropriate messages. So here are the messages I sent, with identifiable information converted to XXXX.

"""
    Hello XXXX,

Welcome to CuddleComfort! It is great to see a new cuddler join so close to XXXX - it is one of my favorite cities in the US. I have been there once and would definitely visit again. If I am around, would you want to cuddle with me as a professional? Please let me know. If yes, you can also consider accepting my friend request. If you would like me to send you a picture of myself, I would gladly do so.

Thank you for reading my message :)
    Pat.
    """

• Sorry I got carried away and did not introduce myself - bad manners. To be fair, I thought she could always check my profile.

"""
    Hello XXXX,

I am Pat, a 28 year old guy living in Seattle. I am a cuddle enthusiast, I have been to the Seattle cuddle parties a few times and I occasionally cuddle with people even outside the parties. I was wondering - do you ever come to Seattle to cuddle? If yes, would you be interested in cuddling with me as a professional? Please let me know! I would be happy to cover your travel expenses from XXXX.

Thanks for reading my message,
    Pat.
    """

• This was to a pro living more than 35 miles away from Seattle.

Since I do not live in the pro cuddler mecca of LA and I don't mind traveling to cuddle with pros, I do send a fair number of messages to pros who are at least a short flight away if not even further (think west coast -> east coast). I would like to know what pros feel about out of state messages from people like me.

May be they are expecting me to ask about their availability in the first message itself? Doing that seems a little forward to me, but I am open to feedback from pros and learn what they prefer in a first message.

• I think your messages you pasted in your comment are great. No red flags for me. For out of state, I think there are a lot of warnings for pros being flown to YOU, but if you fly to them, I would treat the inquiry like any other inquiry.

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)

Update: The pro cuddler in 1 got back to me! It had only been 2 days, so I should have waited longer before concluding that she would not respond. :-/

• @patTheCuddler I don't see anything wrong w/your messages. I try and respond to every inquiry I get whether out of the area or not. You never know, people travel, relocate, etc. However, pros do get hit by guys who never have any intention of cuddling but act like they are coming to their area soon so we can be a little leery of long distance contacts. That said I've had clients travel quite a ways to spend some time with me so it's definitely worth responding plus it's just good manners in my opinion.