Thankful for closure

My favourite cuddler is going overseas for five months, and I am SO so so grateful for the time we've had together in the last few weeks. It's been such a precious time. We even discovered some new things each other liked (after about 15-20 cuddles).

One of the things I am most thankful for is that she specifically made time before she went away. It's just so lovely to have been thought of that way. If you are a professional and you are about to go away for a while, your clients will definitely appreciate that.

Comments

• Thank you for this post, @respectful.
    I would see my favorite cuddler once a week at least if not two and one day she just disappeared with no notice whatsoever. I was lost for the 8 weeks that she was gone. I finally found out what happened, and I was soooo happy when I saw her again, but it was a hard 2 months for me, especially because she disappeared without notice.

• edited September 2018

It's great when pros think about continuity for their clients. One of my favorite pros (not from this or any website) was a woman I'd been seeing for a little over two years. Then she relocated overseas. But she went out of her way to make a referral, recommending her own replacement pro, so to speak. The person so-referred was great, and the thoughtfulness of the first cuddler was much appreciated.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Thrilled that:

1. She told you she was leaving as some have vanished without a peep.
    2. She made time before she left.

And what a wonderful cuddle you'll have when she returns...getting to hear about her overseas adventure!