foot massages

[Deleted User]apvalerius (deleted user)
edited September 2018 in Professional Cuddling

A pro who may not be on here encourages exchanging foot massages with clients by saying on her website, “Rub my feet. I’ll rub yours”.* I understand and respect that not all cuddlers are willing to mutually exchange foot massages. Just one pro who is on here, and happens to be located somewhere in the same city where I live, said she wouldn’t because “feet freak her out”.

The Personal Boundaries paragraph in the T&C states “When communicating with another member, you agree to never indicate a desire to cuddle while doing any of the following: (1) being nude, (2) wearing only underwear, (3) kissing, (4) groping, (5) satisfying a fetish or kink, and (6) anything of a non-platonic nature.”

Foot massages exchanged between myself and a cuddler are always completely platonic. I understand that the commonality of podophilia may make some cuddlers averse to receiving and/or giving foot massages. I assure all cuddlers, both pro and enthusiast, that I do not have podophilia.

I prefer that as many touches as practical be mutually exchanged. Massaging bodily areas other than the feet only allows for one partner to give while the other receives. Massaging the feet allows for both partners to give and receive simultaneously.

There is a much narrower selection of cuddlers in the geographic area of my roots. If I ever returned to that area, it would really suck if my foot massage skills weren’t being enjoyed by cuddlers over there as has already happened in my current area (see my karma).

*At the time of writing this post, her website states that she is "temporarily closed but can still be reached" and provides her phone number and a link to her Facebook page. However, I reached her on Messenger in April of 2018 regarding the abovementioned encouragement.

Comments

• You know a great cuddler on cuddlecompanions once said just ask. The worst that could happen is I say no

• edited September 2018

Foot massages are wonderful. However, some people just don't like their feet being touched. So I would always ask first. In fact, I might not even ask if I don't get good vibes from the person.

• edited September 2018

Foot massages exchanged between myself and a cuddler are always completely platonic.

Offering this does still put a Pro at high risk of getting banned though.

Websites like this one seem to attract those with feet fetishes which breaks the rules as you pointed out. So usually when we see someone asking a Pro about feet massages, it's a big red flag that they are here to satisfy a fetish/kink.

• [Deleted User]MrTenderHeart (deleted user)

....... As a person who likes to cuddle. And has had some experience with the healing benefits of reflexology. I think for me... Cuddling... Always starts out with a foot massage. Not mine. Hers. See it's a great way of getting to know a person... To feel their energy.. Boundaries are important. ... The feedback that I've had.. Came something like this... You got advanced lovemaking skills... And it didn't mean anything that ended in sex. Or anything associated with sex. Say yes without a doubt... If you have the energy... And you wish it to share it... I think quite honestly, hand and foot massage... Is a great way to establish a communication... They get to know who you are and you get to know who they are... In a sweet fun way Creve Body Cream works best Non Greasy

• edited October 2018

Now I don’t specifically state foot massage nor do I feel what I do is necessarily a foot massage but while trying to fully relax someone and caressing ones back I like to take my fingertips (nail side both up and down) and very lightly across their back, down legs and outsides and top of feet. I don’t do it because they have mentioned a fetish I do it because I like to include every aspect (almost every) of their body to get relaxed from their hair down to their feet. (I do ask)

• I usually offer a foot massage at the start to clients during the session itself if I am feeling they are tense or anxious. I have given foot massage to friends and loved ones since before I was in kindergarten and as an adult I have been told I am adept despite having no training. I am not a podophile but I think feet are beautiful, and they are telling of the kind of life a person leads so getting to know their feet is just another quirk of their individuality for me.

I also now offer use of my deep tissue shiatsu neck massager which clients really appreciate. I don't think there is anything wrong with this, but some people think I am talking about an entirely "different device" when I mention this. Good Lord.

It is definitely a huge red flag though if they point blank ask in their inquiry/application about a session revolving around any kind of massage done on me exclusively and nothing else. I ignore those completely. Somebody who is actually just curious on if I can provide massage to THEM is a lot less suspicious in my eyes, and they will lead in their inquiry with more than just that request if they are serious. It's a boundary check more than anything and I can usually tell when it's genuine or not.