Rainy day cuddles

[Deleted User]Najaah (deleted user)

Who else thinks rainy days are the best days for cuddling? If not What's your favorite cuddle time?

Comments

• Love love love rainy days!!! Best for soul relaxing cuddles!

• I do, especially cuddle and nap!

• edited September 2018

I hate rain and wind. I lived for years in an apartment that leaked through the walls and ceiling. Consequently, I always dreaded rain. Now the fear is imprinted in me. I could never relax when it's raining.

• [Deleted User]Najaah (deleted user)

UKGuy that's awful! I don't blame you that would drive me crazy!

• @Najaah I love to sleep when I can hear the rain on my window or rooftop, and I like to nap my way through a good cuddle so I have to agree with you, and with @CreativeCuddles

• It's kind of unfortunate this thread coincided with the floods in North Carolina. I doubt whether any of those poor people will think of rain in the same way again.

• @UKGuy yes, you are right of course. Without rain, we’d have no food. But Mother Nature gives, and sometimes she gives big trouble.

• [Deleted User]Najaah (deleted user)

@UKGuy I feel for those people, i myself was in Houston during Harvey and have seen first hand the damage that can be done but i still love rain, it's soothing to some of us that's all

• Wow, and on a tin roof! We went camping a lot when I was young and I loved hearing the rain on the top of that too.

• I went to summer camp every summer for years. Church camp and scout camp both had us in bunks in tiny cabins with screens. If it rained hard during a time we might otherwise be in some other activity, we would lay in our bunks and read. Best of times.

• Its funny that this was posted today as we had a rainy day here in Arizona. I just love the rain. The smell in the air is one of my favorites. Curling up with someone on the sofa with the sound of the rain in the background can be one of the most relaxing moments.

• Yeah , I can do it while it’s raining.

• [Deleted User]lazywind (deleted user)

I enjoy it