Please Share Your Creative Project

Hi Cuddlers,
I just made this comic and wanted to share it. I really enjoyed a previous discussion where members shared their cuddle-related art. Can we do that again? Please share your creative project.

Comments

• I just made a mixtape (playlist with mixtape considerations) for my cuddling blog. Since I bring a Bluetooth speaker, I always ask what my client would like to listen to (if anything), and people so frequently want to please and not offend that they say, “Whatever you want to listen to is fine!” And then I’m like, “Haha, that’s not a good idea. I listen to really weird music.”

But this would be my choice of a cuddle playlist; I put a lot of thought into it: http://andicuddles.com/indie-mixtape-mellow-mood

(Tried to just link to Spotify, but I can’t seem to on my iPad. There is a link near the top of the blog.)

• @Tallmann Your comic made me lol.

• Thanks @AndiCuddles! I look forward to listening to your playlist. Thanks for sharing. ?

• @AndiCuddles, Oh yes. This playlist is great! Thanks again. I’ve been binge-ing my own alternative playlist (below) and have kind of overlistened to it. So this one will be my new binge list. ?

https://open.spotify.com/user/loudsecret/playlist/5MKxAkhFuhzW0FdAroQHdl?si=8RPIAtJxRhaEtMJujJWnfw

• @Tallmann

That’s a great playlist, too! I know (and already love) about half the songs/artists, so I bet the other half will be a treat!

• My daughter bought a big tub of plastic beads from the craft store and I tried my hand at making a bracelet. I went with a red, black and white pattern:

• @UKGuy It reminds me of a coral snake. ?

• ahh! I wish I could share the music I'm doing right now but idk where to upload it lol Soundcloud really doesn't do it for me.

• edited September 2018

@Tallmann - I see what you mean. They actually inhabit my area (Arizona) too. They have a white band on each side of the black, so a slightly different pattern. Maybe I'll make another one like that.

• @UKGuy That’s a great idea. It might technically be red, black, and yellow, though. Not white. If you’re considering going through the effort, I don’t want to lead you astray. You probabaly already know the saying to discern the poisonous coral snake from the similar-looking, non-poisonous king snake?
    “Black on yellow kills a fellow.
    Red on black your friend jack”
    On harmless king snakes the yellow bands are not contiguous with the black ones. Whoops! Now you have to make two more bracelets. ?

• edited September 2018

My favourite cuddler likes elephants (which can be very affectionate), so I made her a mother and baby elephant:

• @UKGuy Coral snakes and king snakes look crazy similar, don't forget the rhyme! Red band near black, venom lack. Red band near yellow, bite a fellow.

• @choicesvital would you share some word art? Or just that great cat/dog one you did for another thread? I loved those. @respectful those are great. Love the touching trunks.

• I'm ready to do some more beading. Unfortunately, they don't seem to make these plastic beads in a longer lentth. I may have to visit a real bead store.

• Sandblasted design on iridized glass, pre-kiln firing. Gift for a friend that loves everything "The Legend of Zelda."

• Wow. @Sideon - that is going to be amazing! Post a finished please or at least message me one. Do you do stained glass?

• @AndiCuddles
    Nice work on that playlist. I’ve been binge listening to it and your other indie playlist. It’s such a relief to find lists curated by someone with good taste in music. I’ve been listening to and find that Spotify’s lists are horrible and others are a mixed bag. My favorite song from your collection is Roscoe. Never heard of Midlake before! Thanks for that one. I was also introduced to Put A Light On by the Generationals, which I think was a Spotify recommendation based on your playlist. And on a personal level, Eliot Smith’s Somebody That I Used to Know helping me sort out feelings around a recent breakup with a reptile that broke my heart. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the listening enjoyment. Please make more! ?

• @T allmann Isn’t Roscoe kinda’ amazing? It’s so different — the words, the indie-folkness with both a soft and hard touch. Kinda’ makes me think of what Led Zeppelin would’ve wrote if they were in this generation of music. (Though Roscoe has less beautiful finger-picking and are without Jon Bonham... But something about the beautiful oddness and storytelling remind me of them, anyway.) I think my favorite is Willow Tree March because it sounds so adventurous.

With your encouragement, I’ll make more. :) I have a few new ideas for themes.

• [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)

My current project is compiling a family book - taking photographs of each person in our family and then having a paragraph or so about them underneath. The idea is to pass it down through the generations.

• [Deleted User]SweetPeaMN (deleted user)

I absolutely adore that idea! @snughugs

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I feel like my life is one creative project after another. I paint (buildings) for a living, volunteer at a school theater at least once a week (backstage, coaching, in the pit, or onstage), and I play drums or percussion in several bands.
    As it relates to cuddling- all thestress I develop doibg these things is alleviated thru my cuddles..and a weekly massage.

BUT... The cool stuff you guys are posting here far outweighs what I do. That comic strip @Tallmann is really well done. And that sandblasting is true art @Sideon .

• Such fun and creative people in this thread, I love it!!!:)

Heres a abstract painting I tried on a poster board![](https://i.imgur.com/MpI8C19l.jpg)

• Wow! These are great! @AndiCuddles Willow Tree March: new to me, great cadence! @snughugs Beautiful idea, my family needs one of these! @creedhands school theater?! How fun! @Brandi Thanks for sharing! I love the crying all-seeing Masonic eye. ?

• I design board games as a hobby, and this was for a game about alchemy ...

I didn't actually use it in the end, but I liked the way it turned into a kind of flower shape.

• [Deleted User]59conv (deleted user)

I like hands on stuff, with a torch and welder in hand, LOL, here I took a well made J
    ohn Deere garden tractor and turned it into a mini dozer, added the tracks and reworked the snow plow to make it stronger so I can play in the dirt. As that old saying goes, the older us guys get, our toys go up in price, LOL