Help

Ohkay so I just joined and I love to cuddle and why not hustle at the same time.
I don’t know what I’m doing
Give me tips and ticks please I need help xx

Comments

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Can you please clarify what you mean by "hustle"? That word has a very negative connotation where I live.

• I think he means he wants to make money by being a pro and since he said he doesn't know what he is doing I'll just state that male cuddlers are in very low demand so to be able to "hustle" he'd have to cuddle mostly men as they would be his most likely clients. His profile says that he cuddles everyone so he has that going for him and he may be able to make it work.

• From a minority perspective it seems, I for one would enjoy a male professional. But also from my perspective, I expect any professional I see to have some sort of training that they can verify. I'm trusting my safety and my body to this professional that person had better be trained.
    I enjoy the different physicality of men to cuddle against. I know one male professional in Minnesota and three in Colorado. They work with a different site. So a male professional, to this woman, means I don't have to be so on guard going in and will be able to relax sooner trusting that indeed he is a professional.

There are times that I need a man to give me the sense of protection I need every so often being in such a male dominated profession. Someone to soothe away the fear and uncertainty. Like a grandpa, Dad, uncle, brother. A healing, restoring embrace.

So yes, I wish there were more male professionals, I really don't believe I'm the only woman who does either.

• the issue with being a male and "hustle" at the same time, is there are loads of men who will do it for free. The only reason women can charge, is due to a gender imbalance on this site, and on most sites that involve men meeting women.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    edited September 2018

I like cookies.