Dudes, any success?

[Deleted User]snugglicious (deleted user)
I haven't been on for long, but preliminary results here are not encouraging. Visitors to my profile have been, with one exception, men. The exception lives 3,000 miles away and never sent a message. The only messages I received have been from bots, and no one has replied to my messages.

Are there actual women here looking for cuddlebuddies? Or is it just dudes and bots?  What is your experience with this website?

Comments

• Yes, there are women looking for cuddle buddies as well. However, your user name might be confusing to people. You can't really tell if it's male or female. I had to look at your profile to figure that out. But I admit it's difficult to find the right "cuddle buddy" that you like according to your age group and preferences in appearance. 
  • Hi SnugglersCove,
    I met with 2 people locally through this site. We met first at Barnes and Nobles just to chat, see if we click, etc.  One of them became a short-term cuddle-buddy, which was a fantastic experience. She then wanted to stop because of the intensity of the feelings that cuddling brought up. The other changed her mind about cuddling.
    I've now been sending out a lot of messages to women in the NYC area and NJ, to try to connect. So far I've had only a couple responses and haven't met with anyone new yet. Still hopeful, but it definitely seems to take a lot of work! Good luck, man.
    Jacob

• [Deleted User]snugglicious (deleted user)
    Thanks Jacob and Amy, that's encouraging! Any one else?
  • I'm a man and I met a woman on here a year ago and we had a short term cuddle-buddy relationship. It was great but it only lasted a week. Since then, nothing. There's no one in my area in my age range.
  • [Deleted User]dreamdean (deleted user)
    I would say don't give up. Yeah,  there are bots and maybe some odd exchanges but you have to believe that there are also people on here worth meeting ... even if you haven't found them yet. Let fate lead the way. You might be pleasantly surprised.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    A girl named Nara actually messaged me first on here. I am used to being the first one to message, but that night was a lucky one. We cuddled at her place till 5 in the morning. She was white, thin with brownish hair. The experience was really good. After that night a month went by then she messaged me again. This time we made out and it felt so good.
  • Hi Cuddle_power, a girl actually messaged you based on your profile picture? Lol. Lucky you.
    Okay, I just had to look too. That is awesome! And that was a success story with a bonus! LOL! Just goes to show one lucky connection can make all the dead ends worthwhile. =)
  • Hi dreamdean, your user name is confusing. I had assume you are a man until I looked up your profile. Lol
    Yeah, I can understand the confusion. The name has significance to me but no one else. No worries! LOL! =)
  • [Deleted User]snugglicious (deleted user)
    I'm giving a bump to this thread, as I'm interested in men's experiences both positive and negative. For a personal update I have exchanged friendly messages with a couple of very nice women, which is encouraging. But so far there are no cuddles on my horizon.
  • [Deleted User]SamMcGuire (deleted user)
    I'm a new professional cuddler and haven't been cuddled yet. Been hoping for a cuddle buddy, but haven't found one so far. Most in my area are also inactive.