Say Hi, we don't bite ?

[Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

constantly visiting someone's profile and never making contact is a little bit creepy. We can see who visits the profile and sometimes we wonder : are we that scary?

Comments

• It could be because people are checking if you're a pro or not or checking your rates. You might not be scary yourself, but maybe people with a little less cash are scared of your rates.

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

@cease2exist that's unfortunate because communicating can actually get you what you need. Behind the rate there is an actual person who might be willing to help depending on your circumstances.

• I concur.

It could be a distance thing, too. Just seeing your name in the forum, it doesn't tell me where you're from. If you're several states away, that can be too much for people, too.

I understand all the factors that come into play but if you are going to have a daily subscription to my profile the least you can do is to say something, cause after a while it comes across a bit stalkerish

• edited October 2018

Hi Suzy,

How've you been? :-) I've been known to visit a pro's profile multiple times. sometimes it's just to see if said pro has gotten any karma yet. I might be interested in booking, but I don't always want to be the first one to take a chance on a newbie pro. So I drop by from time to time to see if others have taken the plunge and left feedback. Sometimes I have visited a profile multiple times without initially knowing it, because I clicked on an unfamiliar picture only to realize it was a profile I've seen before. but your point is well taken. Eventually I get around to saying hello, or I stop visiting.

• edited October 2018

Profiles are publicly available on this website. You can't assume anything by someone visiting your profile multiple times. There are many reasons why this might happen as @quietman775 said. Other reasons could be to see when a person was last online, to see if there are any new photos, to see if their hourly rate has changed, or maybe you just forgot the last time you clicked on them. By the way, I've messaged quite a few people to say 'Hi' and none of them have ever responded, so I no longer do that.

• I have visited the profile of my favorite cuddling pros many times. Likely they know it, but none has mentioned it. It can be a silent way of saying hello. That is how I see it. Sometimes they post new photographs. Do I need to see them? You bet!
    As for new pros or enthusiasts, we don't know whether we want to initiate contact until we've sufficiently informed ourselves. That may take some time and a number of visits.

• I check a profile when someone responds to a Forum like this. Man or woman. I'm sure I get visited for the same. But lately I have been visited by the same men. I don't cuddle men, they don't cuddle men. Don't know why they keep visiting. I sent message asking, no response.

• @MaxCuddle My profile is visited by men as well. And I occasionally visit the profiles of other men. But it is just a matter of wanting to know the face or profile behind the comment or Forum poster. The only way to know is to check. Though I likely would respond to you if you were to message me with that question after I had visited you. If the issue is that they "keep visiting", I am not 100% sure how to answer that. I have checked profiles more than once and others have checked mine more than once as well. I believe that it may be just a matter of seeing the same person post a comment in a forum but having forgotten who the person was.

• edited October 2018

I tend to go back, see if Rate change. Or see wen thy were last time on line.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Said "hi".

Got bit.

Now I'm a vampire.

...sigh...

• I am listed as cuddles everyone, and I get multiple visits daily from men who only cuddle women. To be honest, I don’t try to figure out why. There can be many explanations, but the truth is that the site is open for us all too see each other’s profiles, no reason required.

• I would consider it flattering and not creepy. It would only be a subscription if there were provocative photos which we know they are not. There have been Cuddlers that have looked at my profile numerous times and I have reached out to several of them and 1 I had booked and already seen and 3 are quite a distance but in given time we will cuddle. Some I find have never cuddled and didn’t know how this process worked. Just as @quietman775 said a lot of them see forum posts, click your profile to see where you are from and may not have realized they have already visited your profile. Some are quite a distance away but when the time is right and the distance isn’t an issue, we will cuddle.

My Mom always told me, never assume.

• I hate to say it, but I'm guilty of this as well. I'm very new here, and would say I'm kind of in that "lurking" phase where one just sees what's out there. I've logged on a few times to search around and check the forums, even clicked on a few profiles and never messaged anyone. I have replied though, and it was very welcoming to get a message from someone. I usually read through the bio to see if there would be a connection, and I'm sure once I get past the "why am I searching for someone to cuddle?" mentality, I'll probably start reaching out.

clicks CreativeCuddles

• Don't personalize it so much. Really don't care. There are many factors that can make someone not contact you. İf you are insecure about a certain thing however like "looking scary" you'll tend to always or most times go for that being the case.

Also no one is obligated to be with us no matter how accepting and liking we are of them.

İf someone's a smoker that's a no for me. İf they live far away that's not ideal. Etc. Though I have some of these specified on my profile already.

İf their profile barely has anything or they message with net-speak that's also not a desirable thing for me. Similarly for others. İf they have a dog also I'd prefer not.

So there are many reasons beyond what I mention for why someone may not contact. Also being shy or something from messaging first and hoping that if you like them you contact them.

• [Deleted User]curiousgeorge1 (deleted user)

When viewing stuff on the phone I have accidentally viewed profiles while in yhe forums scrolling. And from time to time I might go back because I forget who I have visited the profike of. Also sometimes I type in cuddle... and then the last profile i visited might be where my browser takes me as I cant see the whole url.

• I keep a bajillion browser windows and tabs open for many months at a time. If a profile catches my attention I might open it in a new tab but not get around to actually viewing it until half a year later. As well as functioning as a to-read list, it has the benefit of filtering out people who would have left after a couple weeks: If, by the time I look at the tab, the profile is deleted or they haven't been back online then I didn't invest any psychic energy.

If my browser crashes or computer reboots then the tabs will get reloaded when I restore the session. If that happens a dozen times I might appear to have "visited" a profile repeatedly although I've never actually perceived it once. And if I wanted to study a profile without racking up a hit count I'd just save it as a PDF. I don't think it's worth attempting to derive meaning from "views."

• I really don't care who visits or how often. So what if they stop in every 3 hours? Or every 2 weeks. It's my profile, my message box and my choice as to whether I want to speak with them or not.

Why are so many people on here worried about who and/or how many times visitors are clicking in? Could it be because you want them to say something but are to lazy to make the first move? If you do make the first move and don't get a response does it really matter? Really?

My goodness, move on to the next one or the next. What is going to come from someone being a profile stalker? Will they color a mustache on your profile picture, color a limerick in for everyone to read when you're not looking? Afraid they will figure out where you live or how truly boring your life really is?

If you put up look-at-me profile pictures daily you should expect people to look, we can't help it if the one person you really want to look by posting all the attention seeking pictures isn't looking. Intentionally making inflammatory replies to threads will cause people to look. We are a regular group of forum followers, we can tell who has a beef with who, or which pro is competing with another pro.

Are you afraid profile stalkers are keeping the "desirables" from finding you because that one or those two people are constantly showing up? We can't tell who's visiting another person's profile only you can.

This honestly is as large a waste of time and forum space as all the erection posts.

Ok some of you guys need to calm down , first all it is not that serious and secondly some of you seem to miss the point. It is ok to visit a profile multiple times for various reasons however if you are going to visit every single day ... you might as well engage that's all I am saying. No need to get in your feelings ?

• I suppose you want to know why. Why they visit constantly and why they don't talk. Nobody except them really know. Each person has their reasons. Either talk with them, if you don't hear back eh, move on. As for the visited log, just check for new profiles and don't worry so much about the repeat visitors.

• Suzy, I love your idea of a movie night session with food and non-alcoholic drink.

• edited October 2018

I really don't care who visits or how often. So what if they stop in every 3 hours? Or every 2 weeks. It's my profile, my message box and my choice as to whether I want to speak with them or not.

@PaulaDahla , you are spot on.

No one here is owed a response or explanation for messaging, viewing, etc. or not.

• edited October 2018

Click @maertsoi ☺️ I concur and thanks for PM’ing it. Some get their panties in a bunch ?

• [Deleted User]SweetPeaMN (deleted user)

I'm pretty sure the post that just got deleted about being juvenile or stalkerishbecause @CreativeCuddles had said something about knowing new pictures were posted? You do realize ur profile picture's next to your name on all the forum posts right? They're always visible whether there's a block in place or not right? I see profiles changing all the time on here.

Actually I am going to be straightforward. @CreativeCuddles that was a nasty bit of snarl there it's good u deleted it. For someone who's supposed to be professional you have a lot of temper.

Everyone on here can see profile pictures if you post in the forums. In fact I remember back when I first came on here some of the guys were discussing the uselessness of blocking cause you can still see their posts. In fact I think you even commented on it.

Relax Woman.

• edited October 2018

• edited October 2018

Deleted. To the sender of the PM thank you. You are correct.

You creative cuddles aren't the original poster. I just scanned this whole thread again and I am the only one that has me tioned you by name. Other than some other newbie who 'clicked' you earlier.

What makes you think that a post is directed especially at you that you have to come at someone like that? I'm guessing it's @PaulaDahla since she's the only one that mentioned anything about pictures. So let me ask, are you the only person who's changed their profile picture recently? Is that why you are so agressive? Um, PaulaDahla changed hers a while ago as well, I don't often see orange and blue tractors and I'm in dairy country so I'd notice something like that.

Lady, relax. Stop taking everything so personally.

Geez, if I wasn't across the country from you AND if I didn't have an inbox full of offers from men, IF I was looking for a professional - YOU wouldn't b one I'd go anywhere near. Wow, I like a relaxing environment not one where I'd be scared to move the wrong way, & possibly mess up your plan for the session and get my head bit off.

You're teetering on a bully

• edited October 2018

That’s 2 post from you directed at me. That constitutes a bully.

Don’t read into things I never said I was the original poster. Stalking?

• I know as a pro, it may seem kinda weird if I were to message someone first here to say hi. generally I keep messages business so to not saturate my inbox with a lot of messages daily lol but if I see a profile, it's to see details like anybody else would. I get folks who look at my profile. multiple visits don't bother me on my end because after all, it's much appreciated to come across someone's attention! lol