Do people really wanna cuddle?

I'm a spontaneous person when I want to cuddle I'm ready to do so immediately but I cant host so i'm understanding of people circumstance and time restraints however I feel like people want to talk and talk and talk online they actually don't want to meet in person and cuddle or in the alternative side the initial conversation is weird and i don't want to meet you anymore........... I'm just curious on how other people feel

1. Do people really want to cuddle16 votes
    1. yes
      87.50%
    2. no
      12.50%
    3. its no that simple *elaborate with a comment please
        0.00%

Comments

• edited October 2018

I'm ready to cuddle at the drop of a dime but in my short time on here the vibe im getting is that there isn't much cuddling going on lol Someone talked me into trying this whole professional thing but I don't think that's gonna work out for me here.

• It has been pretty well established that male cuddlers are in very low demand on this site or any other site for that matter.
    Women that sign up get inundated with messages so they actually have to make an effort to sift through a lot of potential cuddlers before settling on one or two to be their cuddle buddies. Some see this avalanche of messages and decide to go pro because why not make some money if so many male members are seeking them out.
    So yeah, there’s no reason a woman on this site would pay for a cuddle when she can get them for free or even better, get paid to cuddle.
    Male pro cuddlers will get contacted mostly by gay men, that’s what’s been said here in the forums anyway.

• Yeah I notice mostly men are viewing my profile. As much as I want to cuddle and make a little money I can't force myself to lay down with a guy lol I pretty much wasted a good $20 that I wish I could get back lol I guess I should have known. Most definitely won't be renewing my pro status ?

• "there’s no reason a woman on this site would pay for a cuddle when she can get them for free or even better, get paid to cuddle."

There is absolutely a reason. For safety and knowledge. Women are reluctant to pay for the same reason many men are - it's still considered strange to pay for cuddles, no matter the gender, because this is still a very new industry. Massage was the same way in the beginning. If you hire me, you are 100% assured I won't cross your boundaries, and will respect the pace you are comfortable with. Cuddling with a male enthusiast? The likelihood is dismal. But in regards to male pros, they do have a tougher time. A lot of women in need of this service are more comfortable with a woman, but after some sessions with her, may want to "graduate" to some sessions with a male for further healing. And as a male pro, you absolutely have to be ok with cuddling guys. This is a service, and if you're a pro, you should be passionate about healing everyone, no matter the gender. The only discrimination should be safety. I was at cuddlexpo the other week, and while it was mostly female pros, there was definitely a good representation of male pros :-)