The guy that is so nervous that walk away

Hi! I haven't had a normal or good cuddle experience yet . Tonight I was expecting a normal meeting but no... the guy was nervous like he was cheating that he shook my hand. Said he was too nervous got up and walk out. What is the right thing to do?. Help..???

Comments

• You probably should have gotten to know him a little better before arranging a meeting.

• [Deleted User]lazywind (deleted user)

Don't take it to the heart. He probably thought he was ready but got sacred.

• edited October 2018

It's October 10. Your profile says you joined in October. Finding an ideal cuddle match will likely take more than a week or two.

I suggest scheduling with guys that have accumulated some good karma. It's not fool-proof, but if several other folks are on record as saying they are good cuddlers, odds are they won't be terrible. At least they won't be so nervous and stressed that they shake your hand and run for the door.

• I know women are much more popular on here, but it took me the better part of a year (with a time-out in between accounts) to get my first cuddle off the site - and it was worth the wait. But as the others have suggested, exchange some messages and get to know each other as best you can in written word, before you agree to meet.

• Maybe he has social anxiety disorder or something. There are reasons other than cheating that someone might behave that way.

• @Lotuscama8 let me see what you look like.

• Some people get cold feet ;/ don't worry-let them leave if they have to. Platonic cuddling is a new idea into the mainstream and soon in time, it will cross into the "normal" sphere. @Lotuscama8 He tried and that counts. Hopefully he can get his confidence back :)

• @UKGuy Yeah, I believe there should be a pre-meeting of getting to know one another and see each other (in video and person) before the cuddle meet, like an icebreaker :)

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

Many people have social anxiety, that can be a deal breaker.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Could have been any reason not just his "nervousness".

Did you two speak on the phone? Exchange current pics? Skype cam? Feel comfortable with each other? Shower up?

I've heard of a guy or girl being a no-show but I've rarely heard of the person showing up then splitting after meeting the person.

I'm a fan of texting, emails and if needed, cam chats to get comfy.

• The key is to act like everything is ok , have a calm reassuring personality . Tell them everything is fine , relax them ( which I think is part of the job ) . When I act like I'm having fun then they will surely start to have fun also . As long as someone is respectful & nice then social anxiety isn't really a deal breaker for me , but is for some

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

What time did he come over?

If it was around midnight maybe he's Cinderfella and turns into a pumpkin pie when it strikes midnight?

Did he leave a glass boot behind?

Inquiring minds want to know...

• @chococuddles BE NICE! ;) Oh whatever! yes they do want to know.

Just be sure you don't take it personally. Curious myself to know if this is your first cuddling venture or have you attended parties or other cuddle events?

For first time cuddlers the expectation to go directly to a bed in pajama's or lounge wear is extremely intimidating. Maybe you were feeling nervous yourself or possibly giving off a non-platonic vibe, maybe your choice of cuddle wear threw him off? It's an intimate activity and anything of an intimate nature takes some reconciling between the physcial/psychological connections of your body so it understands this is not "play time", it's nap time. If you hop over to the professional thread you'll find that many professionals start with a brief clothed public meeting to feel each other out then go to a private space.

Keep trying and definitely go to the pro thread, so many helpful things over there including lists of things to be discussed before meeting.