Can't find a cuddle buddy

Good morning, good afternoon and good night.

For some reason where I live there are no cuddle buddies. There are but most of them say they haven't been online in months or a year. I'm starting to feel uncuddleable (should tade mark that) this is the only wedsite I have found that I didn't HAVE to pay to be cuddled. Will someone cuddle me and make me happy. End of rant....

thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Comments

• Here's a little trick I use when I can't find something: I keep looking.

• @Darkstar, the ration of men to women on this site is about 4:1. Keep that in mind. You may want to book a session with a professional cuddler. Otherwise, keep looking.

• @Darkstar12 I got curious after I saw that you were from central MA, since MA is a fairly active area. I did a search of female cuddlers from age 18-55 with 80 miles of your town. I excluded pros. And I came up with 41 enthusiast cuddlers who have logged on within the last month. But when I narrowed the search parameters to age 25-40 to match your stated age preference, the number shrank to 24. While that is a lot better than nothing, it still pays to widen the age range of the people you would consider cuddling, as well as the distance you will go to cuddle them.

It also pays to be patient. Today is 10/13, and you just joined the site in October. New members join all the time, and two weeks isn't all that long to be looking for an enthusiast. Happy hunting.

• @Darkstar12 if you're ever in cali I'd be happy to cuddle you haha
    ?

• [Deleted User]xdriver60 (deleted user)

Pretty much the same story for me. Ive been on this site for close to 2 years and there is no interest in cuddling in my area. Almost all the womens profiles say they havent been online in months. Theres also no pros in my area, not that I could ever afford a pro. Not at 80 an hour. Im disabiled and driving more than an hour is difficult for me. Not much can be done I suppose to raise interest in cuddling in this area. Im also 62 so I have that working against me also. Have a cuddly day folks.

• [Deleted User]DragonMike (deleted user)

Patients is key. Cuddle buddy is worth the wait. Feeling fuzzy inside is wonderful.