Ethnicity

[Deleted User]affectionat (deleted user)

A non pro cuddler approached me for the first time . No other non pro cuddler has approached me. Only pros reply. We had good conversation . She even asked if we could meet in public sometime. Then as I told I am Indian, she said sorry not meeting tourists and her profile is deactivated .

Comments

• [Deleted User]MichaelFJudd (deleted user)

I've noticed a lot of people (women, anyway - IDK about men) deactivate their profile within a few days or hours of signing up. I'm not sure why, though, maybe they just misunderstand what this website is all about and back out once they learn about it, or maybe they get messages that scare them?

And if she really doesn't like you due to your ethnicity, that's on her. Maybe she thought that you were from India and wanting to visit for a cuddle? That's all I can make of it. I'm sorry that that happened to you, but I wouldn't give it too much thought, personally.

• [Deleted User]RelaxingRemedy (deleted user)
    edited October 2018

@Affect1on Well, that sucks. I'm hoping that you are able to find a cuddle partner on here, so try to not let the actions of one person dictate your experience on a site full of people. However, these things do happen. I have already been turned down on here because the woman did not like that I am 5'6". But, that's on her that she prefers guys who are 5'10" and taller.

• @affectionat- my cuddle buddy is indian and it’s been really incredible, im african american so i doubt ethnicity matters if people are open-minded .. sorry that happened to you, i do have strict preferances due to me being pregnant but it has nothing to do with race!

• @Affectionat The reason no female enthusiasts are replying is because you have nothing on your profile. You barely have the basics, there is a line for race which you don't have listed. The way your profile is at the moment it's not a race thing, it's a no information thing. Is there a reason you can't put Native or East Indian as an option? Maybe you're trying to make it a skin color issue when it was a case of nothing to work off along with a person going fishing.

As enthusiasts many women need to see details and pictures of men to feel comfortable even having a conversation. If you send them a generic message that does you no favors either. Non pro's and pro's are three different things; non pro's need to establish a connection, a feeling before cuddling, real pro's need to establish similarities and rules and boundary's, and fake pro's need the money only. I'm guessing the reason her account was deactivated, and you've been here less than a month yourself, wasn't anything to do with you. She was here for the wrong thing so she left. Patience, do you see that scrolling new cuddlers post every time you log in? You're still on it.

• edited October 2018

Everyone has different criteria on who they want to cuddle with. It could be gender, age, ethnicity, looks, marital status, body type or anything else. Non-pros are much more picky than pros, and women much more picky than men. Also, women deactivating their profiles is very common. Of the profiles I've bookmarked, I'd say around 50% are deactivated, deleted or banned within 3 months.

• @affectionat, I'm sorry you had that experience. Of the six men I've cuddled from this site, two were from India and one from Pakistan.

As for people who join and then quit within a few days - maybe they get cold feet. Like they think they want to do this and then, faced with the reality of it, change their mind. Let's face it, it takes courage and self-confidence for someone to put themselves in that vulnerable of a position. And I think it may be particularly difficult for women to be that trusting of a man they don't know. Think about the position she's putting herself in and you can understand why some don't follow through.

• That happened with me too! As soon as they find out race the disconnect! Wonder why. Sharing affection to unknown people but for certain races is really narrow way of treating people.

• [Deleted User]Stillworkin247 (deleted user)

Usually what I find is that the ones that have a problem with races are not here for what they site is intended. I have run into the same either they don’t reply or deactivate their account and come back under a different name. Too umsmart to realize they use the same picture lol.

• Being brown doesn’t always come with perks, but it does come with beauty & eye opening experiences. We’ll find what we’re looking for & what suits us best! (;

• Not to be singling any race but I have talked w / other women on cc & in general & Indian men seem to be the ones who cross alot of boundaries . I guess there's just a certain alert / alarm that goes off in someone's head when that happens . I've seen Indian men before but alot ( not all ) are also usually the ones who aren't here for cuddles as this site is intended .
    Not trying to accuse or insult as there is good & not so good in every race , but just adding some insight as to what goes thru a female's mind

• As a black female I feel its the opposite seems like they only want to cuddle with white females or seem like there looking for more than cuddling

• White female here who loves chocolate! ?

• @DeathbyChocolat true -- I have seen a few colored women who don't get many cuddle clients also . I guess everyone has their preferences

• [Deleted User]Snugtime (deleted user)

I actually have not had any issues with any ethnicities/race reaching out to me and I don't have a preference either. Everyone has their preference, but sorry you had to experience that.