Looking for a female or professional

[Deleted User]GoldenAgain (deleted user)
edited October 2018 in Cuddle Requests

Hey I'm looking for a person who loves to cuddle or hug. This is strictly a platonic request. I love to cuddle and I am safe and can be a great cuddle buddy. I'm looking to either cuddle with another female or pro (if the price is right!). I am willing to travel out of state for this--New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania areas!

Comments

• And the bird goes tweet.

Use the search tool and find some people to start reaching out to directly, much faster. Not everyone uses the forum.

• Who isn’t?
    But your post is more appropriately placed under “Cuddle Requests”, if I am not mistaken.

• [Deleted User]Kaiterpillar (deleted user)

I am around if you would like to check out my profile-only thing is I don’t host so it would have to be public cuddle or you could rent a room! :)

• @GoldenAgain hi! I will cuddle you. I'm a female pro from Queens, NY & I can host. Please check out my profile.

• Hey there. In PA. We can work something out, though I do not host.

• @GoldenAgain it helps to add where you are located with the original post so cuddlers don’t have to click your name to find out.

• Where are you located.
    What do you like to do for fun?

• I’m in Maryland if you like to talk more about cuddling. Feel free to message me. :)

• Hi how are you , I am new to this