length of cuddle session?

what’s the shortest or longest your cuddle sessions have been?

Comments

• First session is always an hour for me. Longest was 8 hour afternoon into evening. Only breaked once to eat. She was the best but alas moved far away. Not into over nights I don't want to pay to sleep. Would rather do lengthy session during waking hours.

• @snugbuddy that’s pretty good, do you ever feel the hour goes by too fast? i hope you can find another cuddle partner as well, i have had lengthy session that went overnight into the next day free of charge, why would you have to pay?

• It might go by too fast but if I enjoy being with the cuddler I make another appointment for longer. I'd rather that than pay for longer and not have any connection. I have not found anyone I liked as much as the one who moved.

That's good that you went over night for free. I'm saying if I have to pay for overnight session I'd rather do a lengthy waking hours session so a good portion of the time is not spent sleeping.

• [Deleted User]BewzyBear (deleted user)

Shortest a little over an hour
    Longest was 6 hours

• @snugbuddy was the one that moved a professional? and i understand your vantage point totally!
    But keep yourself open i’m sure someone will come around that isn’t a professional so you can enjoy a length cuddle for free! but yes if i were paying it would be during waking hours as well most certainly!

• @BewzyBear that’s pretty legit! which do you prefer short or long cuddles?

• @stellarlovee Yes professional. Thanks for the encouragment but I never had luck meeting non pros so I message only professionals. I don't mind paying for lengthy sessions if i really like the cuddler. The sessions are usually discounted per hour so it's not all that expensive.

• @snugbuddy - gotcha, well then i suppose stick to what works for you! I’m happy the prices are discounted too as time progresses .. i’m sure the pros meet all your needs!

• [Deleted User]BewzyBear (deleted user)

@stellarlovee Ha! well I always say I'm going to leave by a certain time so I can get other things done, but then I don't lol. I usually feel like 3 hours is good time for me.

• @BewzyBear - aww how adorable, that’s really cute to hear, but i see .. i think mine have been really long then lmao. but i don’t feel bad hehe

• First cuddle was suppose to be 3 1/2 hours I believe and it ended up being overnight (7 hrs) and we have cuddles twice since then.

• @CreativeCuddles that’s awesome!! my 1st cuddle was 10hrs hehe .. but felt like an hour .. but each time after has been at least 8hrs .. i love the long ones, how were your extended cuddles?

• Shortest session I've had is probably 3 hours, since I usually have to travel far to meet people I don't believe it practical to stick to 1-2 hour sessions otherwise I'm spending more time getting there and back than cuddling. I'm not certain exactly how long my longest is, it's not uncommon for me to spend pretty much all day with someone but it's not like we're cuddling continuously.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

My sessions go from 2-8 hours. I usually take the day off work to arrange a session, so I can totally focus on what my cuddle buddy needs. The longer sessions are better, though. I don't feel like the clock is my enemy as much. Even with the longer sessions I always feel like they are over too soon. But I feel like I have been really blessed with awesome repeat cuddlers as well.

• @willmott2k10 - yay! now that is incredible to hear; i’m happy they tend to be a long duration, i feel you get the most benefits as well your partner and there is no rushing sensation. Now, it is pretty amazing that you take off to enjoy the cuddle, so i hope they are all worthwhile and beneficial for you both. And what are some of the other things you’ve done if you weren’t cuddling?

• @creedhands - that’s super magnificent to hear! And if you are taking off work that sure must be a sweet and genuine cuddle, i totally sometimes i feel the clock is still my enemy although i’ve had atleast 7hrs with my cuddle partner .. it’s usually 7-10hrs, go into the next day and it’s something i’ve grown to really enjoy. And when you mesh well you just do haha, I am happy to hear you have some amazing cuddle partners.

• @stellarlovee iI have had a few overnights but none were intended overnights it just happened. When I ended up sleeping over I only ask for payment of the hours scheduled and those cuddlers always gave me more because they truly appreciated the fact I did it without asking for extra funds. I have found the older the client the less time they want to cuddle. I had a 69 year old that only wanted an hour and a half. I do enjoy longer cuddles. As @creedhands stated the hours seem to go so fast and the clock isn’t your enemy with longer cuddles. I don’t book more than one a day because they never end up being the time the client requested, they are always longer. I am not a clock watcher nor do I want to say hey we have 5 minutes left. When I schedule at home I don’t schedule close to end at 2:15, (which is pretty much when I have a host cuddle I do have to end) it’s not that I think they will worry about the end time but I don’t want to have to say hey your time is up, it’s time to go.!

• @CreativeCuddles - thank you for sharing, i think we all prefer human touch and connection and when you find that time seems to go by fast sadly and i’m happy you are compensated well for the overnights but hmmm interesting i will def keep my age range then since i do enjoy cuddling but have had some older men reach out to me also for a cuddle but if they don’t necessarily like long ones it’ll leave me wanting more sadly! i’m happy you adapt to the cuddle partner and you both meet each other’s needs!

• You are very welcome

• edited October 2018

@CreativeCuddles Hey! I’m 69 years old, and my most recent cuddle went 3.5 hours. But my partner was somewhere around half my age. So, not all geezers are short time cuddlers! I know you didn’t mean that all older men cuddle shorter, but this gave me a chance to brag a little. ?

• Two hours is really the minimum I recommend. Usually people who do shorter sessions end up wishing they were longer. My preference is 2-3, but I have cuddled up to 5 hours straight, and have done some overnights.

• @ubergigglefritz - that’s is super great to hear, i still feel 2-3hrs is too short for me, maybe the least i’d do is 5hrs! time goes by super fast it’s not even funny omg .. do you like overnights?

• @mickcuddle I could definitely cuddle with you for 3.5 hours and I have found that just the men I have cuddled chose short cuddles. The eldest said his wife would kill us both if she knew! Nice, real nice! However! However! A distinguished gentleman of your caliber most of us cuddlers would be honored to cuddled, period. Whether it be 1 hour or 4. ?

• @CreativeCuddles - you don’t feel bad cuddling with married men?

• 2-3 hours is the best balance of affordability and being a sufficient amount of time. Few people can afford longer sessions. I have seen one person who did a longer time, but he only does a cuddle session a few times a year, so can afford more each time.

My overnights have all been good experiences. It depends on the client though.

@stellarlovee I have had plenty of clients who are married. Some who their wife knows about it, and others who don't. Having that conversation with the wife is their decision and their decision only. Regardless of their decision, cuddling with me (as a professional) has the ability to really improve their relationship with their wife (I have been told specifically this), and is a MUCH safer option for them to receive their touch needs than by going the sex worker route.

• @ubergigglefritz - lol both are paid though so .. to each it’s own, thanks for your comment.

• A masseuse is paid also. A doctor. A talk therapist. Etc. Why should I deny someone therapy and healing just because they are married?

• @ubergigglefritz - i simply said to each it’s own meaning you didn’t have to explain to me why or why not .. i mean me personally i’m just not for that, it is just not in line with my morals .. esp if he’s not telling his wife ..

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

My shortet session was an hour and longest 3hrs. Time always fly by. Recently I came across a pro who is all about quality never worried about time and not looking at watch. But obviously I make sure that pro are well compensated for the time as they deserve it, it's a lot of energy they put in to this :):)

• Cool. Yeah, that is completely in your prerogative as a non-professional =) I apologize! As a professional, I don't discriminate as far as who can receive the therapy or not. Just as a doctor will try to help someone in need of medical attention, regardless of their personal life decisions. A doctor can advise and make suggestions, but they can't control what the patient does with that information. They will continue to provide medical help though, unless the patient's decisions will put them into a legal situation, maybe not.