MEN!!

edited October 2018 in General

so this was not the best post previously ..

i just want to say i didn’t mean to offend anyone!

but mainly i am thankful men exist and love the fact that men are open to cuddling and opening up to talk and interact with not only myself but other women ?

happy cuddling

Comments

• Blanket statements are always problematic. The truth is that due to sheer disparity of numbers, most men won't get a reply from most enthusiast female cuddlers whether or not they have a photo. And there are plenty of women on this site with no photos at all, and I suspect they have no trouble getting replies ---- again, because of the disparity of numbers. It's not so much about the pics or lack thereof, it's just the math. Be that as it may ...

It's one thing to say that you will not reply to a message without a photo, but there are lots of women members that do. I've never had a profile pic here, but I have gotten responses, had some cuddles, and made some friends. And I've had a half-dozen enthusiasts reach out to me, where they initiated the conversation, despite my lack of photos.

There have been multiple threads talking about men with no photos; some opining that they "must have something to hide," and others explaining the many valid reasons why men (and women too) might not wish to post a photo.

So men ... It's true that having no pic will torpedo your chances to connect with some members. It's equally true that your lack of photos doesn't matter one bit to others. It's a big community. Be yourself, be patient, and find your fit. Happy cuddling to all.

• Putting all that information in your profile does not guarantee a reply either. In fact, I've had so little success with a profile full of text and photos, I've started to remove things. We really don't need to be lectured by someone who only joined this site in September and who already thinks she knows everything.

• @quietman775 - valid vantage point .. but i never said i did not reply to men with no photos but they are the last to get a response if i may be honest.

yes, i’m sure there are reasons some people do not post photos which is why i added that even when the men are reluctant to send a photo in the messages that’s a reason to stop replying.

i never said not having a photo doesn’t make a man not themselves, that they are impatient or not fit .. you are insinuating. I was offering gestalt to some of the men that wonder why they do not get a response .. it could be any of the reasons listed above in my initial post.

in addition- i am happy you’ve made friends, have had conversations and even cuddles, kuddos to you and happy cuddling!

• @UKGuy - i never said i knew everything nor inferred that .. it’s pure gestalt .. but you seem really offended .. you should take things with a grain of salt not to heart .. secondly tweak your profile however you want, to be exact i joined 9/29 & have received about 120 messages to cuddle i believe i could offer some insight whether it helps you or not is not my problem.

• [Deleted User]simontudley (deleted user)

Maybe they want a cuddle connection to be based on getting to know them first, rather than be judged for looks, like we’re on Tinder ??‍♂️

• @simontudley - very valid vantage point as well, i wouldn’t argue that, although i’ve never used tinder .. anyways most men reach out to women with photos though correct? so .... they are judging the woman so to speak .. but i have talked and had great conversations with men with no photo so i have nothing against it, but as far as meeting .. idek who to look for .. so i stay to myself and i’m not going to beg for a photo.

• I don’t believe the cuddle or quality of cuddle should be based on a profile or photos. I am new as well and have had many more request and whether they have a picture or not I respond to everyone. The content and what I feel through communication is what gets the cuddle not the content of their profile. We can be anyone we want with words but that is just what it is words. Members have their choice what to share and we have our choice who to book. One of my cuddles had NO information in his profile but he was one of my first cuddles and one of the most gentle and kind hearted men I have ever met. The messages and photo we shared PRIVATELY were his preference and his right to share privately. They won’t all be like him but just because one has a picture or a little about them in their profile doesn’t mean that cuddle will be any better than any with no information.

Just to add: Some of the cuddlers I have been “talking” to for weeks with whom I plan to cuddle and have booked have no photo’s but I can say I enjoy our messages and formed friendships so much for me not to cuddle with them would be my loss not theirs.

• @stellarlovee I think perhaps you misunderstand my comment. I'm definitely not insinuating anything. To briefly explain:

I decided to post a rebuttal to your point primarily because of the perceived tone of your post. By titling your thread "MEN!!" in all caps and two exclamation points, you came across (to some, at least) as "shouting" at us.

Your first sentence "when reaching out to a woman" suggests that what follows is a blanket rule for reaching out to any and all women here, when you can only be certain about one particular woman --- yourself. So I wrote to offer the counterpoint of my own experience --- that not all women require a photo to have a conversation. Some do, some don't. It's all good.

My closing comment directed to men was simply my advice to them. Telling them that men who don't post pics need not lose all hope of getting a reply. There was no subtext and no insinuation. Life's too short for that. :-)

• @quietman775 - well i wasn’t shouting but trying to get attention to the post is all. haha

rebuttles are amazing i’m actually learning debate at the moment, but cool if it was meant for other men i won’t further intrude on your response .. but yeah i generally was speaking about me in particular for a fact, life is extremely short unfortunately.

• @CreativeCuddles i can agree i respond to everyone as well but it doesn’t mean it’ll lead to a cuddle .. and in addition i’m happy you met a gentle man .. happy cuddling .. and like i’ve said i don’t beg for a photo but mainly when women have photos we are being judged as good enough to message at the least .. so it shouldn’t be a one way street, idk if all women post photos or not but i have so i can only speak for me.

and it’s easy to converse but if it doesn’t lead to a cuddle then what’s the point? if this site is meant for that purpose

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I've responded to people with no profile photos or a photo not of themselves.

Everyone has their preferences.

I'm sure there are people who won't respond to someone who doesn't capitalize their sentences because it looks silly.

A biggie on dating sites is people will not respond if someone misuses "they're/their/there" or "you're/your". I'll cringe but I'll respond.

• @chococuddles - i personally hate that the 1st letter of every sentence is capitalized so i’ve changed my settings to accommodate what i like, yet it’s not stopped anyone from reaching out nor responding but it’s a valid vantage point ..

i respond to everyone but it doesn’t go as far as people with photos so ...

ohhhh and lastly this isn’t a dating site but i get the point ..

@stellarlovee Exactly. Your settings are set to what you like so I assume people set their profile up the way they want as well, even if others aren't fond of it. Still, I get what you're saying.

Not a dating site??

SO outta here...

• @chococuddles - this is platonic cuddling so no i don’t view it as a dating site

& very true .. thanks for understanding.

• [Deleted User]simontudley (deleted user)

Chiming back in here. I will add that a photo is preferable over none, as you can sometimes get a bit of a sense of who they are. What is written in a profile about who they actually are is what influences me the most though. This is an interesting topic to debate.

• Im already offended lol you didnt include every possible type of man

• @Navyman1010 - what’s every type of possible man?

• @simontudley - yes exactly a photo just manifests better with me, but the introduction is definitely a huge component in replying and seeing if there is a similarity between two people, to further the notion that they can be a compatible cuddle partner. i also concur this is an interesting topic to debate!

I definitely get much more out of a profile than a photo. I only put up a few photos to give a heads up that I'm Black, beefy and kind of colorful.

Also plenty of photos are old (many months or years old), of pets or quotes, or so filtered with snapchat effects you can't even tell if the person is human or Kryptonian (just in case I accidentally have some Kryptonite lying around).

As long as there is some effort with a pic or profile I'll engage.