Double Cuddle Session!

Hey everyone! ☺. I just wanted to put it out there that I am interested and looking for another pro or enthusiast cuddler in the Haverhill/Boston area for a platonic double cuddle session. I have always been intrigued by the idea and I wanted to hear others thoughts on the matter. I believe it could make for a very magical, relaxing, and unforgettable experience; not mention, an exciting one, as it would be a first time for me! Anyone interested?

Comments

• @Terra and I are interested in finding a 3rd person for a double cuddle. Terra is willing host. If you are someone from further south in Massachusetts or Connecticut, since that's where I travel from, perhaps we could set up carpool to Terra's place. We could also look at renting an Airbnb or hotel somewhere in the middle too. If you would like to host that's also an option. We'd obviously also work out a flat rate of pay for you and Terra to split down the middle and receive.

• edited March 2019

Hi, Are you still looking for someone to cuddle? So it would be with another female as well? That sounds really cool!!! I just joined tonight so am getting familiar with how everything works.I looked over both of your profiles and am really impressed! Terra looks like a great cuddler and MattsWeather, loved what you had to say in tour profile! After reading a few I think I will have to add to mine soon!