its pretty hard to not get attached ..

when you just mesh well with someone and the cuddle is all you’ve ever wanted plus dreamed it to be .. it’s pretty darn hard to just get that every blue moon and not on a regular basis .. or am i the only wimp/soft one hehe?

if you agree or have a similar feeling, claim or disagree i would love to hear ?

Comments

• I had that experience with @happybear. We clicked on every level before we even met and it was much deeper when we met. We share a deep passion for mental health, certain aspects of why cuddling bonds individuals when in every aspect they just click. As I have said on many threads he set the standards high as my first cuddle. He was my first cuddle, my first overnight cuddle, my 2nd and 3rd cuddle, my sounding board, my cheerleader (don’t ask him to wear a skirt or toss poms poms!!) my shine when my sun is sad, my strength when I don’t seem to have any, the monitor to make sure I behave in the sandbox and he such an amazing individual I am proud to call my friend. He was meant to be my first for a reason. He taught me more about cuddling and about life, much more than he probably realizes and I am forever grateful.

• @stellarosass you are indeed an absolute softie, you have a very kind heart and your love for human touch is what makes you an intense and passionate cuddler because of the love you have to give everyone.

• @CreativeCuddles - yeah i definitely feel i have to give .. i can not just accept being nurtured although i do like to be cared for first then the reward is even better ?

• @CreativeCuddles - that’s monumental .. i’m so happy for you .. and i’m sure he was more than delighted to teach you all that he did!

and yes i am submitting to my soft side hehe; but i do like to be cared for 1st but the reward is so much better ? .. human touch is just super important and meaningful, and i am oh so full of love it’s pretty amazing!

• I agree. A strong connection can be formed when people are warm, welcoming, and respectful. And the connection can be addictive and lovely at the same time. I savor those rare occurrences where a special connection is made with a cuddler that can be quite mutually delightful. I enjoy spending time with a special cuddler as much as possible, which is not often enough, and miss the special cuddler when not near.

• [Deleted User]simontudley (deleted user)

I’ve had two cuddle experiences. The first felt quite romantic and confusing, but the second was just outright lovely with a friend. I think you just need to find the right person who you can be close to without blurred lines. It’s a chemistry thing, I guess.

• @simontudley - but that’s the thing; it has nothing to do with blurred lines .. it’s just something i deprived myself of so getting a cuddle is something that overflows me with emotion.

• @Ranger87 - i am happy we are exactly on the same page!

• @Ranger87 - thanks for the reassurance also, btw.

• I'm pretty new on here and haven't cuddled yet BUT, I have chatted with someone who, if I could cuddle with I'm sure I'd fall pretty hard for lol. But that's coming from a guy with "no picture", "little profile info" and would love an 8 hour or longer cuddle session lol. But just the chat tells me so much about her.
    So I'll admit I would have a hard time saying thank you, good bye and just walking away. So I can see how this could be problematic.

• @Mike123123 - aww, how touching & sweet of you to say; some intriguing woman she sounds like indeed!

yes, it can be so problematic when it has to end sadly.

• edited October 2018

You can have a strong connection and still realize the reality of the situation. One of you is a customer and the other is providing a service. The cuddler cuddles a lot of people and makes different connections with them all, some of which will be very similar to yours. They would like to have you as a repeat customer and they act accordingly.

Cuddlers are people, too. While they treat everyone nicely, they don't connect with every customer, but they may act like they do. They're providing a service for you. Yes, they enjoy cuddling with some more than others, but if they're good at it, the customers themselves can't tell which is which.

I adore who I cuddle with AND understand it's her aim to make me feel that way. And that's okay.

• I agree cuddles are totally addictive and I don't see any reason to only get them once in a blue moon. People are ment to be together and there is nothing wrong with that. I think the problem is when you spend too much time with someone too often. It's easy to get attached and that's not good for the long run. Best bet is to mix it up with other people and balance your time between cuddles and alone time. After all, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

• I meet up with fellow enthusiast from here 3 times & now they are too busy to meet again & seemed to indicate that another cuddle session is not on books, maybe we got too close for comfort?

• At the beginning.
    Haven't cuddled yet.
    Researching professional aspect.
    Feeling hopeful yet hesitant.
    Just want to grow as a person.

• I think it all comes down to personal responsibility and realizing what this is from the start. I made a very specific decision to take this as seriously as I possible could. And wouldn’t you know it.. I hadn’t been on this site for more than an hour until I recieved my first message from someone who was talking about this being some kind of online dating and wanting to get to know me better. I know that’s not what this site is for and that’s not why I’m here. I kindly thanked them for the message, told them I am not here for dating and wished them good luck. Now I don’t know if that person was real or not - But I have a responsibility to myself and others to have integrity and do what’s right even if you probably wouldn’t get caught doing something immoral and/or dishonest.

Sp I have spent the past few months reading about professional cuddling services. And I have to admit - I am nervous and a little embarrassed to put myself out there to strangers on the internet by admitting I have anxiety issues when I’m in virtually any social situation. And it’s proven to be very difficult to converse with a first date and for them to get to know me better. I have just completely stayed away from dating for the last 3 years - And I am again embarrassed I’m having to admit that I am lonely as a result. I do keep a good attitude in general but I do get frustrated with myself after the anxiety sets in and passes once I’ve excused myself from whatever situation triggered it.

It took me all day to decide but I finally made my profile and after searching - Took a chance to see if someone is nearby. I found someone who seems experienced and professional so I sent them a message. Hopefully this will be the beginning of something positive and transformative.

• I became attached to at least 2 people I've cuddled with because they were SO sweet! It makes it so difficult to say goodbye.

• I have a great cuddle relationship with my regulars but we have boundaries which includes emotional boundaries. However, I have a few that I met long before CC that have become more needy outside of a session. I keep them at a safe distance without making them feel unimportant. Anyone who does cross the line physically or emotionally are not invited back.