who are you and what do you want?

edited October 2018 in General

hobbies, personality traits, etc

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I am Lex Luthor and I want Superman dead.

Or...at least out of the way.

Crooks gotta eat!

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

I am a mystery wrapped up in a conundrum.

• [Deleted User]mrcuddleuk (deleted user)

I am an enigma

• A cuddler for you

• edited October 2018

• I like cottage cheese

• [Deleted User]Theshystud (deleted user)

just look at my profile and you will see. I am a "sweetheart" as I have been told.

• edited October 2018

Something to think about:

• Hey you kids! Git off muh lawn!

• @UKGuy you won’t find any here

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I am the most important thing to myself that there ever was (after all, if I didn't exist, I wouldn't exist), and I want to keep on existing.

My hobbies include reading as many stories as I can in as many languages as I can, collecting information about humanity, and putting together very large jigsaw puzzles with very small pieces.

Personality is one of those things that nobody's really quantified yet—there are so many different systems out there, and all of them seem to leave stuff out—so I'm not sure how to answer that. INTx? 5w4/6? Rational egoist with high standards for what constitutes self-interest? It might be easiest to just say "weird." But then, does that really tell you anything? Hmm. I suppose I could pick a fictional character from a story your profile says you like. Let me see.

I'm... hmm.... Marik. Yes, I think that works.

On this website, I want to talk to people (because I think people are interesting), and I'd also like to find somebody to cuddle with (because cuddling with people gives me a definite health-and-mood boost). But just talking is fine. I like talking.

Who are you and what do you want?

• [Deleted User]soothinghand (deleted user)

Strangely enough, I'm looking for someone interesting to listen to while cuddling. No pressure on me to respond, only listen.

• @soothinghand find something that interest you for your cuddler to read. One of my cuddlers asked if he could read to me next time. I think it’s a great idea. But just like a movie it would prob put me to sleep.