No one wants to cuddle with me cuz I'm ugly I understand

[Deleted User]mino15 (deleted user)

It's seems no one wants to cuddle with me I tried I understand I'm ugly no one wants to hug me I understand but I'm still breathing and getting what I want expect hug I understand life is not fair sometimes but I understand how females are God bless...

Comments

• Lots of good professionals up in Boston. I met Snuggle With Sam at the cuddlexpo.

• [Deleted User]ConnectionGuy (deleted user)

Dear mino:

I’m so sorry that you’ve had this experience!! That must be very disappointing & hurtful. Personally...I don’t care what a person looks like. As long as they’re clothed appropriately and they’ve showered, I’m willing to do my job—focusing on giving my client the kind of experience that they’re hoping for.

Perhaps follow up on the suggestion by ubergigglefritz.

All the best for happy cuddling!

Gary

• [Deleted User]mino15 (deleted user)

Well all I can say is females are picky online and outside the world I hate females in America i wish I was on another country where you can cuddle and talk to any females America woman's something wrong with there head life in America without woman is not good men they be depressed without woman men needs woman in no matter what country you at but this woman's in America something wrong with there head I can't wait to win lottery so I can go another country and find woman I'm done talking about America woman's...

• There must be a reason why your being let down maybe you have a skin condition that may be an issue? Clothes on and not off..maybe your going about it the wrong way,dont believe its American women that's the problem...women from America,Canada,Wherever are the same...we all have 2 arms and 2 legs:) happy hunting

• Send a pic here for us

• You seem totally normal looking to me. Maybe a better picture? Maybe it's something else entirely line your emails or approach?

• "I hate females in America."
    "Something wrong with there [sic] head."

Can you understand how saying such things will not make female readers feel like cuddling with you? They're on here looking for people they will feel comfortable and safe with. Reasonable, emotionally stable people. Hatred and condemnations of the women you want to cuddle might not be the best way to go. Just a thought.

• Sorry mino15 I'm totally with quietman775 on this. You look totally fine, maybe you could smile but attitude doesn't feel kind and supporting.

• Personality and attitude go a long way. Im not up there in the looks department but have spoken with and met some decent folks here. Try a different approach and see if that helps.

• [Deleted User]Jaleana (deleted user)

Quiteman777 exactly!!!
    Safety is priority and if your tripping any of my red flags you will become a no go.
    I rather be alone with a puppy to cuddle than with a man that doesnt make me feel safe or protected around them. period.

• [Deleted User]mino15 (deleted user)

You seem you don't understand me people if you were in my shoes you will see how females treat me everywhere online and outside real world i guess i will keep searching for girl here in America i can't wait to win lottery so I can go another country and find woman I'm done talking ...

• @mino15 you get what you give ...

• edited November 2018

@mino15 I typically side with the underdog in an argument if I can see where they are coming from but I will have to lean in the middle too with the other guys on this. Changing your attitude is the first step, and learning to embrace rejection is part of the journey in cuddling, unfortunately.

I know what you mean because I have seen it first hand. Guys who are not conventionally attractive do get passed up all the time just because of their looks. This has nothing to do with geography my friend; it is human nature. The same can be said for girls — I'm a realist, and I know I'm not past 5 or 6 on a lot of people's scales. It's been subtly hinted anytime someone compliments me that my my eyes are my only redeeming feature and I should be thankful I have them (LOL).

To me, you are actually not bad looking at all. I certainly would cuddle you as an enthusiast to try and give you a new perspective. I wouldn't say anybody here is bad looking because we all have SOMETHING that makes us attractive, even if just in one way. So I say, start by shrugging off the attitude and the blame. Have patience with yourself, develop a love and acceptance for who and what you are and work on building a kinder heart — worthwhile people are going to notice your heart first.

• The OP is not hearing what anyone is saying: his mind is already made up, and he doesn't understand females much at all, God bless. Women often are more attracted to personality than looks. Guys that aren't conventionally handsome can and do attract people on the basis of what's on the inside. A guy that isn't necessarily a knockout becomes better looking to me once I know what a great person he is. Yes, something must be obviously wrong with my head.

• edited November 2018

Don't focus on looks, instead focus on healthy inside and out for yourself and the people you wish to be around. Be selective and you will attract valuable people. What looks good is not always good for us; look for kind and loving people. It's better to be alone than be with someone who does not share our life goal. Personally, my life goal is to know God; I keep my relationships under that umbrella.

• I just had a friend ask if someone who replied to me was cute...My answer was he was kind which was far far more important to me. Im a happy positive person and would like those around me to be the same.