Hello

[Deleted User]ConnectionGuy (deleted user)
edited October 2018 in Professional Cuddling

Hello

Comments

• Have we not beaten this dead horse long enough?!? Geesh, some people!

• [Deleted User]ConnectionGuy (deleted user)

Suzanne—please try to offer something constructive. I spent a lot of time on my comment b/c I haven’t found an answer in the CC forums. If you know where answers can be found, pls send me the link. Thank you.

• The forums are full of threads that deal with this topic and I and others would agree with @Suzanne sentiment.
    Basically we are grown adults and most of us know how to deal with adult situations like the one you mention without having to ask.
    So yeah, it’s a dead horse and this just amounts to yet another grown man, starting another thread asking what to do if he gets an erection.

• Thanks for your sentiments @cuddleversed ! @ConnectionGuy there are SO MANY discussions about this already I don’t think it needs to be discussed any further. If you honestly can’t find the answer you are looking for in these forums already you are in the wrong job. You, being a man, are already going to have difficulty finding clients that are comfortable with you simply because of today’s society. I’m suggesting that you do a whole lot more educating yourself on how to be a pro and what exactly it means to be one before jumping in. I’m going to guess you don’t have much experience in it since you are asking a question that most adults already know the answer to. You are going to have to overcome many barriers that women in the field don’t. Score 1 for being a woman for once! Put yourself in any other profession and ask yourself that same question.

• @ConnectionGuy - you asked for it ,,,,

"If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out"

I think castration is the only known cure for this.

And have a nice day.

• Yay another boner thread its like Christmas!!!

• Connection Guy Thera no reason to change your erection discussion title to “hello”

I don’t know why this guy can’t have his discussion . And because this has been discussed many times , there’s no reason to suppress additional discussion attempts.
    There are other discussion constantly talked about like “ overpriced “ , or “ what to wear”

Connection guy keep on keeping on .

cuddlerforu24, thank you for your support. I asked my question in good faith, in part because I didn’t see satisfactory answers on other threads.

I was surprised at the negative tone of some of the comments. I thought that people might have given me links to follow instead of making judgements about me.

I changed my text only because I didn’t know how to delete the whole thread. I don’t need my name being dragged through the mud. I’m a decent guy looking for sincere, decent conversation. I’m disappointed that I didn’t find it here.

Thank you again.

• I didn't see the original post. The question is a little bit different when coming from a pro. Though it may be right and you are in the wrong profession. As a pro there can't even be an accident in this area. Never ever ever. One tip for guys at the training I went to is to put a pillow between you and the client for any position where your groin would be in contact with any part of the client. And to be very casual and smooth about it. Tips in this area for a pro are a little more nuanced than for clients, because a client can absolutely never be put in a situation where they can feel or see that you are aroused. Our job is to give them a safe space, and that does not give that feeling and will trigger many of them :-/

Thank you, ubergigglefritz. I appreciate your response. Btw, where did you find a training?

• I did training through Cuddle Sanctuary the other week in CA. Highly recommend it.

Thanks. I’ll look it up.