Raleigh / Durham - Professional with 11 Karma Reviews Visiting

I put together my request form for a trip I'm planning to the area for the end of next month =) Everyone I've cuddled with in the area so far has been great and I look forward to meeting more of you =) Limited availability.
https://goo.gl/forms/bjWSE5ZEpTPF0sFG3

Comments

• One session has already been claimed! =)

• Two sessions claimed! =) Thursday early evening may be possible and all day Friday has some availability.

• [Deleted User]Snugtime (deleted user)

I'm not too far from Raleigh and I haven't had any request, not much activity on my end at all actually :(

• It's tough when you're not actually in a big city. I'm halfway between two cities and I think a lot of people don't see me because they keep their search radius small... :-/

• Three sessions claimed. Daytime Friday is wide open (and offers a cheaper rate than evening).
    =)

• I'm only going to take one more session, if anyone wants to take a session on Friday before 6pm =)

• If anyone wants to claim the last spot on Friday during the daytime, but does not want to pay in advance, you are welcome to still contact me, but there will be a $25 extra charge. I need to maintain a benefit to those who have scheduled and paid in full in advance. Thanks =)

• The trip went great. I'll be back in January. I'm still picking the date if you want to provide input as to when will work for you =) Also I'm going to add Saturday night, so I'll have sessions available on the Saturday for those who couldn't make the weekdays or weeknights work!

• I'm planning my next trip in January. If you're interested, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Y1O4oCT72HgMYl3q2

Thanks =)

• I was planning on adding Saturday night this time so I would be available for Saturday daytime and evening cuddles (as it seemed that was a restriction for some people), but I really need at least a couple more people to go in on the trip or I will go back to just Thursday and Friday nights. :-/

• I'm coming the last weekend in January. Still deciding between coming for two nights or three. It would be great to find at least one more person interested in a session =)

• Three more weeks until my trip to Durham. I don't book my schedule solid, so can fit in two more clients. I know there are people in the area in need of cuddles ? Please contact me if you might be interested.

• Only have space for one more client if anyone is interested in booking a session =)