So few people on here?

[Deleted User]NickOutside (deleted user)
edited November 2015 in General
In my area, Denver, and around my age (comfortable with ~18-30) there seems to be hardly any women who are active. 29 total within 50 miles, and only 12 active within the last year (most active several months ago of that 12). Shame this site sees such little traffic.

Is this an issue in other areas?

Comments

• [Deleted User]dreamdean (deleted user)
    Hey, AwakeAt5KFeet, don't let the numbers or lack of activeness deter you. My area is a lot more limited. The key is to participate in the Forum discussions and not be resistant to making the first contact.  If someone inactive gets messaged,  they will get an email from CC to let them know.  If you are super adventurous, you might also want to try Cuddlr. Give it a few weeks before you decide what you think.  Good luck and keep the faith.  =)
  • [Deleted User]NickOutside (deleted user)
    edited November 2015
    Yes, +1 for the emailed notifications. I've fired off half a dozen or so messages thinking that might catch someone. I've heard of Cuddlr, but I'm an Android user and it's only for iOS unfortunately so I can't try it out. Best of luck in your area dreamdean.
  • [Deleted User]dreamdean (deleted user)
    I'm Android too. Didn't know that it isn't compatible for Cuddlr.  Bummer. Well, apparently there are cuddle parties which I know nothing about but I read about them in the Forum.  Maybe you can find something local.  I'm certain you'll find a cuddle partner. Hang in there,  okay?  ; )
  • Cuddlr has apparently been rebranded as Spoonr and is available on Android. I just joined today (no luck yet), but there seems to be more quite a few more members than here, at least in my area. Hope this helps you!
  • [Deleted User]NickOutside (deleted user)
    Oh, may check that out. Thanks OhMyStars.
  • Yeah Im in the same boat there are hardly any around bedfordshire, but just take part in what ever you can
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    I found a cute girl on here like three months ago. We cuddled two times. She actually messaged first.
  • [Deleted User]psappington82 (deleted user)
    My area has only five within a 100 mile radius, only one active within the past year. I sent out some messages but no response.
  • [Deleted User]OutofCookies (deleted user)
    @Cuddle_power dude... you're in California.... =.=;; come ON
  • I'll hang in here and ck it every day.  I only need one.
  • I guess that's meeting people in a nutshell, right? There are a bunch of females in my area and I haven't quite found a compatible one for me.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    The website could do much more by advertising on social media and popular websites. I only found out about this by searching on Google.
  • Doesn't seem like many options unless you want to pay for it.

• Oh how I love the smell of a freshly resurrected thread from 2015.

• New cuddler here!