Is Professional Cuddling Your Side Hustle?

I'm wondering if any of the pros here experience the difference between doing cuddling as a side gig vs. as a career.

What's your experience as clients? Does it feel to you like a side-gig cuddler is more genuine? Or that a career cuddler is more capable?

I've got a few thoughts for pros who are doing it on the side here:
https://www.facebook.com/cuddlesanctuary/videos/370278007046440/

Thoughts?

Comments

• This is all I do. I have the type of personality that, when I was working at a full-time office job, I could never have done another job on the side (my full-time job and personal responsibilities just sucked 100% of my energy dry). More power to the people who can do that, but it would have never worked for me =( I have heard from clients I have met from other areas that they don't receive responses from the pros they have contacted. I know that happens with both full-timers and side gig cuddlers. I'm curious what clients have to say, but from my experience with what clients have told me and my interaction with other pros, I think the experience is more a factor of the person than whether they are doing it full-time or as a side gig. I think being genuine and authentic is the most important though, with capability just adding to the experience. That's my take =) I love connecting with other pros though, so I welcome anyone to message me =)

• edited November 2018

The fact that you along with a few other pros are so willing to share, teach, and mentor I believe is what makes you few such amazing full timers. You take the time to take classes, attend seminars, learn the full aspects of cuddling, grow in your experience. But still always come back to the forums. Freely offering what you've paid to learn for free to anyone caring to read it.
    That makes you a rare breed, a full time cuddler.

Now for the question of who's better so to speak. I've had two men cuddle me that have mainly used pro's so far. Both let me know I'm amazing but I'm pretty sure it wasn't my cuddling skills so much as my attention. I can afford to give them a full afternoon, evening, or even in local cuddles an almost full weekend. I'm pretty sure they like cuddling me because I give them time and affirmation because I schedule around my work schedule, it's like a cuddle immersion. If I did this as an occupation I'm very certain I wouldn't be able to give them that kind of time. I'm usually treated to dinner along with music and drinks somewhere as well. I know that every man wants to be recognized to have a woman's full attention and to be made to think that he is the most important thing in the world to her at that moment, so that's what I do, I listen, ask questions, and touch.
    Maybe because my cuddles are free the two guys with expense accounts are more willing to spend money on activities with me, it might still come out cheaper for them. Or with the local, we split the bill and went out as friends. My home grown(non site) cuddles are just movies on the bed or I cook for them and we chat. I guess I view my cuddles as a friend experience, a sister if you will. The two homegrown one's took months before they finally started understanding that I wasn't offering sex or services just friendship and touch.

So I don't know that one is more genuine or capable so much as it's just two different types of cuddle experiences.

Just my thoughts