What to pack in your cuddle bag

Hi Everyone,

I apologize if there is already a thread out there for this, I wasn't able to find one. What do you guys like to pack in your cuddle bag? I've been cuddling for about a month and a half now and would love to hear from some of you more seasoned cuddlers what are your must haves?

For me so far this is my basic list of things I pack:

• some bottled water
  • change of comfy clothes and socks
  • lotion (who wants to have dry skin while cuddling?)
  • bluetooth speaker for playing music, nature sounds, white noise etc.
  • breath mints/gum
  • toothbrush and toothpaste

Comments

• edited November 2018

@Suede - You probably should have posted this under 'Professional Cuddling'.

• [Deleted User]indiansfan4life (deleted user)
    edited November 2018

Deodorant, razor, shaving cream, and pepper spray.

• @UKGuy, I thought about posting there but I realize that cuddlers need to pack a bag whether they are pro or not. ?

• @UKGuy so you think only he pro cuddlers need to have fresh breath?

• @Suede Here's an old thread with some more ideas:

Cuddle kit for outcalls

• I am not a Pro. I usually have to get a room. I am usually the one that brings all these items. Most cuddlers I have been with Do Not bring any of this except sometimes water. I have been advising them lately to bring a change of clothes. They bring heavy shirt then say they are too hot. I usually have a 2nd clean t-shirt.

• I agree that this doesn't just necessarily apply to professionals.

I'd include a snack in case I get hungry.

• A sack full of puppies

• Lotion, comfortable clothes (separate from outside clothes), a good movie.

• @pmvines Cool beans! I like puppies more than I like most people.

• [Deleted User]RelaxingRemedy (deleted user)

My bag has:

• change of clothes
    • Bluetooth speaker
    • shot of mouthwash

If the session is longer than one hour, I'll bring water, or maybe order Chinese or pizza.

• edited November 2018

@mickcuddle - I wouldn't need a bag for breath mints, my pocket would do for that.

• @Suede - These suggestions seem to assume you are visiting someone else's place for a cuddle session. From what I've seen, very few pros host (just like you), so most likely someone hiring a pro will not need a travel bag, it would be the pro that needs a bag. That's why I suggested this is something that would mostly apply to pros.

• edited November 2018

@UKGuy, in my experience sometimes my clients travel to me so there have been plenty of situations where either I needed to pack a bag or both of us needed to pack one. Also, there are enthusiasts on this site who exclusively cuddle other enthusiasts and at least one of them would need to pack goodies so your point is moot.

Thanks to everyone who contributed something thoughtful to this thread. I love all the suggestions so far.

• @mickcuddle If it weren't for furry critters I would not know how to love!

• You people have no idea what you're talking about. Bring a bowling ball, stamps, toast and a yellow highlighter.

• When it comes to highlighting I have a preference for pink and my magazine collection is far more entertaining than my stamp collection

• @WestsideMarc and blinker fluid. Don't forget blinker fluid.

• @pmvines I'm sure it is.

@Suede I think you've pretty well got it covered. I just finished hosting but when I travel I do need a bag. As an enthusiast though I have no issues spending large amounts of time and there is always the potential for overnights. So I do pack all of those things except the lotion,no need since I already have some in my purse but I always moisturize daily so it isn't usually an issue.

I do have a bluetooth speaker as well but besides the blanket, which isn't large just comfy, I usually like to have something to read along as well. It is nice to read together or aloud, especially if you enjoy the sound of your partners voice. I also like to pack a fluffy blanket and a change of day clothing just n case.

• I lent a pair of jogging bottoms to last pro that visited me, as she was in jeans

• Good call @poolman I never understand why someone comes to a bed cuddle with jeans. They are uncomfortable for the person you are snuggling.

• uh oh should I was my hands and brush my teeth? Lol.

What is this, a post for 8 year old kids?

• @LiviuMarin

What is this, a post for 8 year old kids?

What's with the attitude? That comes off as more 8-year-old than anything.

• I don't need mommy to hold my hand and say ''don't forget to brush your teeth'' before I go outside.

And frankly if you need someone to tell you such things then maybe you should stay inside, rather than talking to strangers. How old are you? I thought this site was for 18+ year old people only. I don't think you should go meet strangers by yourself if you're THAT young.

And frankly your silly comment makes no sense so I suggest you keep the insults to yourself. It's not very funny when the reality is that people can become targets in such cases and get robbed/raped or who knows what.

Again, if you need someone to give you this kind of advice, then you're not bright enough to avoid getting your drink spiked for example.

• @poolman I'm glad you had a comfy option available. I really hate to hear stories about unprepared/ unprofessional people who call themselves pros. This person may have had a good reason. I wasn't there. Still, it makes the rest of us look bad.

• edited December 2018

I think @LiviuMarin that you're reading your own negative narrative into this post. There's things mentioned which people may not have thought of, other than obvious sanitisation/hygiene supplies. It's asking what others like to bring to their session which has nothing to do with any of the tirade you posted. Why the need to mention Mummy holding someone's hand and trying to get someone to brush their teeth. Not to mention throwing someone's ability to avoid harrowing and traumatic situations like getting raped into the mix. Who does that, honestly?

• I literally have all of those things, including snacks for my clients and body oil for therapeutic massages. ?

• As a brand new cuddler, I really appreciated having all the recommendations and things maybe i hadn't thought of seeing as my 1st cuddle is only today. So, Idk what that other guy was so puffy about, but I found this little section informative and not to mention entertaining. I will be sure to have my highlighter and bowling ball today!