Cuddle buddy in Southwest Missouri (professional or non)

[Deleted User]colton1234 (deleted user)
edited November 2018 in Cuddle Requests

Hi, my name is Cole. The only way this will work for me is if I am completely upfront and honest about everything. I am currently in a very dark time in my life, have been depressed for as long as I remember. I am 24. The past 4 years have been pretty difficult for me. When I graduated high school in 2013 I lost touch with all of my friends due to my anxiety even though they were brothers to me that I knew my whole life, I couldn't bring myself to face them and I quickly cut myself off from all of them. Fast forward to now, it has been about 5 years and in this time I have not had one single friend. Not to mention I have never had a real girlfriend. In other words I am extremely lonely. I have a very difficult time talking and being around people and so I am looking for a nonjudgemental person. I really long for human touch and that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you are holding someone close. I am only interested in cuddling with a female, I guess I am not comfortable enough to do it with a male, please don't take that the wrong way. Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me out. If you are not interested then I completely understand, but I just wanted to put myself out there incase there is someone who wants to help me. Also, I understand concern, but I am not on here looking for mental health advice. Feel free to ask any questions by messaging me. Thanks for your time :)

I am willing to compensate for time if necessary.

Comments