Hey I’m new

[Deleted User]kileygorman (deleted user)
edited November 2018 in Cuddle Requests

Hi i’m Kylie I’m just looking for someone to talk to you in just hang out I guess

Comments

• @kileygorman this is a site to search for individuals to cuddle with. It isn’t a site to find people to “hang out” with. You should probably do some research and find another site to search for friends.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Hay Hay I'm gnu, too!

Knew you were new but not gnu.

Haiku? Bad, bad gnu.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@chococuddles... see, this is why we need a thumbs up button.

• [Deleted User]BIGD2018 (deleted user)

Hi

• @CreativeCuddles That is a bit harsh of a response. Hanging out with people is a perfectly acceptable outcome of this site. Being a friendly presence for someone is half of the point of a cuddle session in my business. Touch is only one part. There is also connection, acceptance, empathy, etc...

(Virginia)

• [Deleted User]RelaxingRemedy (deleted user)

@chococuddles You're GNU, great! I'm GNU too with Ubuntu!! Wait, I'm not GNU with Ubuntu anymore, but with Debian Stretch. (Linux is weird like that.)

@kileygorman I live in a different state than you, but feel free to shoot me a message if you are wanting to chat.

• edited November 2018

She's only interested in age 18-20, so I won't be messaging her even though she's in my city. Also seems to have little or no interest in cuddling since did not fill out the 'I like to cuddle' section.

• People don’t come in this site just to “hang out” they are looking to cuddle which is why it’s called cuddle comfort. If people want to meet and have coffee dinner whatever before they cuddle, chat, email, etc. of course that’s acceptable but ultimately the goal is to cuddle, if it’s not then I guess I have the wrong impression of this entire site. I can’t imagine one would come here to pay someone after they have had their initial meeting to pay 80$ an hour to hang out. If this site was started to connect people to hang out it wouldn’t be called cuddle comfort it would be Facebook, Craigslist or any dating site.

• Some folks feel more comfy meeting and hanging out and need to warm up to the idea of cuddling someone out of the blue. I get where she is coming from. I have met a few people on here and not cuddled with everyone I have met. Especially if that person is a paid cuddler. I have hung out with a few of those as friends, but not all wanted to cuddle me as a non client. So it was under the context of a friendly hang out and not a cuddle thing. Which to me is fine. Can never have enough friendly folks in your life.

• @CreativeCuddles Some people want a cuddle session and it really is more like hanging out. It's more about connection, conversation, being heard, letting some things out of their head to someone who is listening to them, etc. I have had cuddle sessions with very little cuddling. The service I provide is completely dependent on the client's needs (within the confines of the service agreement of course). Some people have also experienced trauma and are not comfortable with a lot of (or any) touch in the beginning. Every session is different.

• [Deleted User]Sweetmama (deleted user)

@ubergigglefritz when someone wants to hang out, do you charge that person?

• @Sweetmama I was referring to cuddle sessions, in which the activity is completely dependent on the client (sometimes there is very little cuddling), so I still charge the same rate for the cuddling session, regardless of what type of "cuddling" someone wants or needs, whether it's standard cuddling, sitting holding hands, or just sitting near each other talking. I have a different rate for public "cuddling" (I really only do movie cuddling in public), don't charge for the time for a quick dinner before/after that activity, and also have a rate for personal support (if people need emotional support through anything, like a doctor's appointment for example). But a personal one-on-one session in private is always charged the private cuddling rate =)