I was inspired by this professional. Does anyone know who she is?

edited November 2018 in Professional Cuddling

'lo everyone, just popping in to make an inquiry about a specific member on the site so I could ask something, but I can't recall her username. She might not even be active anymore but it's worth a try to see if someone else might know the person I'm talking about.

I'm looking to add more options to my cuddle menu that are affordable but more fun and immersive for the client. I'm planning on introducing a thing called 'Dream Sequence', which is where the cuddle is themed and centered around a particular situation or activity, like going to breakfast, or the movies, or a pajama party with snacks...that kind of thing. I once looked at a pro lady's profile quite a while ago which listed a bunch of "packages" one could purchase to make the experience more immersive. I believe in one of the packages, she offers a "Wake Up Call" session, in which she meets the client for coffee a day or more in advance, and then on the day of the session, she goes over very early in the morning at 6am or so and cuddles the client as they are still sleeping before they start their day.

I think that is a really wonderful thing to do, and in trying to develop my own packages I really took inspiration from that offering on her profile. In addition to my other suggestions, I want to offer that too. I haven't put anything up yet, probably not for a while until I can calculate cost/profit for some of the activities etc., but I am hoping to ask this lady if it's OK that I implement that idea, and credit her for it on my site if I can.

Does anybody know who she is? Or maybe it was one of the regular posters and I just haven't realised it, since I'm not doing much profile creeping these days. :)

Comments

• edited November 2018

That pro cuddler is not active on this site anymore . I would hardly consider the “ wake up “ Cuddle proprietary.
    I would go ahead and offer that and call it a “ rise and shine”

• [Deleted User]SweetPeaMN (deleted user)

Oh, I'd be super careful with that one catloaf. A morning wake up has the potential to get sticky quickly. Maybe run that idea by the hubby & see what he thinks.

I don't know you but in my own experience that's not a good call. I'm sure every man on here knows why.

• @SweetPeaMN @cuddlerforu24 Admittedly I had that concern too when I first conceived the idea of doing it, but the way I see it is it's really no different than any other circumstance where a client goes all flagpole. Mature gents will know how to handle it, they simply excuse themselves to the washroom; others might think Morning Glory entitles them to something, in which case the default position for this offering would be me being big spoon LOL. Thought it was a kind of cool idea for someone who is maybe overworked and doesn't get time in their day to have a connection with someone. I do see where y'all are coming from.

That's unfortunate she's gone. Her profile was well written and she seemed to have some interesting setups I wouldn't have thought of.

• I am actually rather cranky in the mornings and usually wake up feeling as though I have been stuffed in s suitcase overnight. I also probably am at my gassiest when I first wake up. So wake up cuddle just doesn't really work well for me lol