New Professional Cuddler in Sacramento - Questions for a site manager

[Deleted User]Keira (deleted user)
edited November 2018 in Professional Cuddling

Hi, I'm a new professional cuddler located in Sacramento, California. I just have a couple questions.

1. Someone booked me last night for a session. I just paid my fees to the site and now I'm trying to go leave some positive feedback/karma but I don't see an option anywhere for it. How do I write a review?

2. I might be traveling in the near future. Is there a way for me to let people in other cities and states know that I'll be in their area? Or do we just post that here in the forum?

Thank you. Happy cuddling. Loving this site so far! <3

Comments

• [Deleted User]Keira (deleted user)

Question for anyone, doesn't have to be a site manager. thanks <3

• edited November 2018

Hey @Keira, welcome!

1. Our reviews are called "Karma", and they can be accessed by clicking the tab below the profile. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

Keep in mind that you can only leave karma if you have exchanged several messages with a user. I don't have an exact number, someone else might be able to answer that though...I think it's 3-5. Until then, you will see this message:

Make sure to keep all contact for bookings on the site. Not only is this the policy, but it will make it much easier to open up the opportunity to leave karma. :)

1. You can post the areas you'll be traveling to in your profile, as well as the forum. I haven't seen any pros posting travels or tours in this specific section, as I think it's more geared around general discussion of professional services...but if you will soon be in an area, try making a thread in the Cuddle Request section as other pros have done.

Thank you, I clicked it but there isn't an option anywhere for me to leave a comment. :(

• edited November 2018

Hmm, that's definitely weird if absolutely nothing shows up when you click that tab... you should post a screenshot here, so others can see what's going on, as well you should alert @Mark as it might be a technical issue? There might even be some sort of account age cap where you can't leave karma if your account is under a certain age, but that I'm not aware of. Let us know.

• edited November 2018
    1. You need to both send three messages each. Then it should show.

2. You have to stick with one location but a new feature is planned that will allow you to cover a second.

thank you, I was able to leave him feedback <3