Going to PAX Unplugged in Philly? 11/30-12/2

I'll be heading there too! Happy to connect for free hugs in the open with anyone I run into. Also, try out a new game with me. I'm awful at learning new games so you'll probably win =)

If you need more than a hug, you're competing in tournaments (especially a qualifying tournament, the World Championship games, or any ones with decent cash prizes) or just are feeling a bit overstimulated from all the bustle and want to just unwind for a cuddle, happy to set up a session so that you're relaxed and ready to go back into the Expo Hall. I've done this for a competitive chess tournament player in the past and they found it very helpful for getting ready for his matches.

During the Con, I'll be available for 30 minute and 1 hour sessions. 30 minute sessions can be on the couches and cushy seats up by the food court in the convention center (or if you really don't care, on the floor), but 1 hour sessions I ask not be in public spaces and instead in your accomodations (hotel room, AirBnB, etc.). Unfortunately I am not able to do incall at this time (I'm crashing at a friend's place).

I will be capping the number of sessions I do at 4 hours per day max at some point between the hours of 9am and 7pm (latest session slot available will be 6:30pm) so that I can still have time to enjoy the Con as well. Please PM me to request a time!

For locals to the Philly area, I'll be coming out before the Con 26-29th and can do outcalls :) message me for my availability.