Visitors

[Deleted User]BigHugsCA (deleted user)

For some reason I get a lot (feels like 90%) of men who "visit" my profile. I just want to know why. Most of these men are looking to cuddle with a woman. I have a profile picture. Is it not showing?

Comments

• No, your photo does not show. At least not in the mobile web version.

Apparent random profile views are done out of curiosity to see the face behind a comment in the forums, or to see the other cuddlers who reviewed a specific cuddler that you might have interest in cuddling too.

For more information, do a search in the forums, as this topic has been discussed before.

Far more visitors of my profile are men. That may be because men are less inhibited about displaying their curiosity. Or it could be that there are just more men on the site than women. I am open to hear more theories regarding that question if they exist. At any rate, I have learned to ignore it.

• I have noticed something similar as well. I have simply assumed they were curious after having read the Karma I had left on other cuddlers’ pages or they saw I was friends with them, since, at least for me, they have all been geographically close.

I will also sometimes click on someone’s name when they post in the forums, so it may be related to that as well.

Regardless, like @calineur, I have learned to ignore it, and advise you do the same unless you want to reach out and ask those who have visited you.

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)

I visit a lot of profiles for various reasons and not only the profiles of people I want to cuddle with. I get a lot of random profile views as well. I don't sweat it too much. I hope people whose profiles I visit do not mind it too much as well.

• @BigHugsCA For me it is usually curiosity or not knowing if you are man or woman since pic doesn't show if I am on my phone, Also many times if on phone I may click on profile by accident, if I am scrolling through and fumbling around.

FYI you have visited my profile at least once that I can recall...

• @BigHugsCA I cuddle without regard to gender, but the vast majority of those visiting my profile label themselves as straight men who only cuddle women. While some very small number of these may have a secret curiosity about cuddling across the gender gap, most end up at my profile for the various reasons given by others in this thread. You have to remember that once you have set the pro cuddlers aside, the majority of frequent users here are male.

• [Deleted User]BigHugsCA (deleted user)

@pmvines I might have. If someone visits my profile, I click to see who they are. Other times, I might read something here in the discussion, and wonder who this person is.

• edited December 2018

@BigHugsCA likely same reason others have visited you ?

• [Deleted User]BigHugsCA (deleted user)

Not likely, but I'll go with that.

• Hi, I'm new here, and perhaps that fresh perspective might prove helpful, regarding the topic of visitors.

First, as a newbie, it's helpful to look around and visit profiles to see who is out there, particularly within a sensible travel distance, such as 80 miles;

Second, yes I did visit the profiles of a couple of other blokes (which I think was why this thread started) but more to see what makes for a good mans profile, and get some tips... Although I haven't finished mine yet;

Third, in the search criteria, I can pull up a list of profiles based on many criteria... Mine are cast quite wide ( age range 20 to 65, any ethnicity, any orientation) but I prefer only to cuddle women. Unless I have got something wrong, the only way to find out someone's own preferred age range is to visit their profile. There are lots of snippets like that such as when last online, that are only visible by visiting a profile. Perhaps some of that could be placed in the results of the main search. While I'm on the subject, sorting by distance would be helpful, I can only do when last online.

I noticed that there are quite a few women on here much younger than me, some are happy to cuddle men of any age, but some have quite limited preferences, such as 20 to 30. So if anyone is concerned that a "visit" represents possible stalking by an older man, don't worry - we had to visit you to find out your preferences.

Anyway, it's a great site,
    George

• What is interesting to me on a related topic is when someone blocks you, and then proceeds to visit your profile. I suppose it could be to see whether you have bothered to block them or not. Had that happen recently, where someone had blocked me and continued to visit my profile on several occasions. I couldn't message or visit her page and she presumably did not wish to have contact with me so I found it a bit odd. Later she deactivated her account and has since returned. I am still blocked, however she has visited my profile. I dunno, I just shrug and move on...

• edited December 2018

If you post on the forums, people(men and women) will visit your profile. Don't worry about it.