Cuddling Session Tips and Ideas

edited December 2018 in General

Here is a list of a few things that I recommend (as long as both parties consent) to try during a cuddling session. You do not have to do any of these if you don't want to. You are also welcome to suggest more in the comments section and I will add them to this list. Happy snuggling! <3

Prep:

• Research cuddle techniques
  • Research ways to give back rubs
  • Bathe and use deodorant
  • Brush your teeth
  • No colognes or perfumes, they (or their partners) may have allergies and you might give them headaches or make it hard for them to breathe
  • Light a candle or two
  • Put on some relaxing music

When They Arrive:

• Greet them with a huge smile, give them a hug right away, and say, "Welcome! How are you doing? My name is _____."
  • Learn and remember their name
  • Start with your spiel (pro version): Just got to go over my little spiel, as you know, this is completely platonic, I require money up front, no touching where bra and underwear are, no inappropriate requests, no kissing, no dry humping, you get one warning, second offense the session ends and no refunds will be awarded. -insert some witty transitional sentence to begin the session-
  • Set a 10 minute alarm and a final alarm, tell them that you did this

The Cuddle:

• Ask if they prefer softer or firmer touch
  • Ask if they prefer more stationary touch (just holding a position or placing a hand on a shoulder) or more active touch (massage, head scratches, etc).
  • Deep soothing breaths
  • Gently caress the arm with the back of your fingers
  • Cradle their head with your hand and touch foreheads
  • Rub noses if both are consenting
  • Hugs so good you wiggle with excitement
  • Play with their hair (SLOWLY), each follicle has it's own receptor, so a light pull and swirl feels good. Practice on your own head first to get a feel of what is enjoyable
  • Give low speed head scratches
  • Slow down your touches
  • Some people enjoy gazing into the other people's eyes (sometimes they avoid eye contact all together)
  • Hold hands
  • Offer a back rub, and ask about how hard they like it, how they like it, and if there are any areas they need specific attention too. Be careful not to pinch their skin.
  • Touch their face (ask first, some people love it, others hate it)
  • Don't switch positions too quickly

The Conversation:

• Be respectful, empathetic and supportive
  • Make the other person feel special by actively listening and asking supporting questions
  • Ask about their collections and what started them
  • Ask and learn about their goals, hobbies and passions
  • Be your goofy self (if you are)
  • Savor the moment

HAVE FUN! <3

Comments

• I’m not a pro but thinking of seeing one and this is great for setting expectations! Really handy guide thanks

• @TisDoney Good job, I liked it very much :+1:

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

Awesome thanks

• Very cool, Tisdoney! During the beginning of the session, I also like to ask people if they prefer softer or firmer touch. I also sometimes ask if they prefer more stationary touch (just holding a position or placing a hand on a shoulder) or more active touch (massage, head scratches, etc).

• Well done guideline. Thank you @TisDoney .

• I'm glad you guys like it <3

• Nice set of guidelines, but somehow you have to find a cuddle partner first.

• @TisDoney thanks for sharing your tips and tricks. Having cuddled with you just the other day, I can attest to your attention to detail, sweet, caring and goofy nature and awesome cuddles.

• edited December 2018

Wouldn’t we know each other’s name before meeting?

One thing that I have noticed that I always do is move her hair around her ear, then I use my index finger to very softly outline the outside of her ear.

My reason for requesting no perfume (or any odor at all) is...different.

• Some people might forget that step, and some professionals might have several people in a row and the reminder would be appreciated along with the fact it's a subtle reminder.