Tell me your best cuddle experience?

Be it with a stranger, a friend, a significant other, or any of that, let me know! When? Where? And how it happened? Im new and i'd like to know your stories.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Nathan25 (deleted user)
    I'm new here as well, haha. I've only cuddled with a couple friends before, but have enjoyed it very much. Probably my favorite moment was cuddling in the back of my car while streaming The Emperor's New Groove on my phone XD
  • Pretty new myself. My most memorable moment was cuddling up with my bf and his roommate while we watched How I Met Your Mother. I fell asleep after the first episode. I woke up the next morning between the both of them.
  • New here too! A friend of mine noticed I was feeling down and offered to cuddle. I'm attracted to her (not going to happen for various reasons) so I was sure cuddling wouldn't work, but surprisingly it was fine, and we've continued to do it without problems. Goes to show that platonic cuddling works fine (for me at least) even with someone I'm interested in sexually.
  • [Deleted User]psappington82 (deleted user)
    I've only cuddled once a couple weeks ago. I have never dated due to being repeatedly rejected, and it was getting harder to ask out the next girl with each rejection I took. So to help build some confidence and learn how to interact with women I hired a professional cuddler. She was very nice and accepting of me for who I was. We had dinner together and watched a movie at the hotel where we slept together platonically. I was very nervous as we got into bed, but even before the opening credits were halfway through in the movie I was quite relaxed with her snuggled up to me. The next morning she told me I was the perfect gentleman.

I still took another rejection this week, but at least that night of spooning helped to get back the drive and courage to keep trying. If my budget allows it I may book another session.