Do you have self control?

Wanted to know if there was any males that could Caress and cuddle without taking it too far?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Baltimore_MD_ (deleted user)

I am able to follow boundaries set by others. If you want X Y and Z but not A B and C then I can follow those rules. What I have found by experience is that I cannot control whether or not I get hard. Like, if I'm spooning and I'm the big spoon and her butt is pressed against me, I can't help it, I'm gonna get a hardon. I can't control that. In fact, the more I try to control/ignore it, the harder it gets. But I don't use that as an excuse to break whatever rules were set up ahead of time. I found that cuddling where I lay on my back and she lays her head on my chest with her leg draped over my leg (but not touching my crotch) is best because there's no direct pressure/warmth/contact on my crotch and I can keep from getting hard much better that way. Don't know if this answers your question but that's been my experience with it.

• Thank you , I appreciate your response. I like spooning but the (head to chest ) position is very satisfying as well. I’ll keep you input in mind for my first cuddle session.

• [Deleted User]DeepTeddy80 (deleted user)

I would definitely be lying if I said that having an intimate yet platonic embrace wouldnt bring a physical response. However, I am a cuddler who knows how to handle the situation with grace and openness. Communication is key before during,and after the experience.

• [Deleted User]gouri5 (deleted user)

I am a student of yoga and meditation and can truly hold my boundries and take control. I can bring u back even if u are loosing control.
    The only thing is that u are really far from me. but would hsve loved to be able to assist

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Could you rephrase the question please?

• [Deleted User]Sweetmama (deleted user)

I feel that if both participants are able to have the consideration to respect each other's boundaries, both can find comfort and peace. One should realize the disrespecting another's boundaries will create discomfort and will degrade the quality of the cuddle. Respect is a 2 way street .

• Absolutely, it’s not difficult to maintain control. If there is a response to the contact on my part it doesn’t cause me to loose control at all. I mean, in my 20s it probably took much less to bring arousal but even then always in control. At my age now it takes a little more to bring that arousal.
    Not having had any experiences with this sight it’s only speculation, but I’ve cuddled in my relationships and didn’t get aroused until it was time and we were both engaged, so i believe in a platonic cuddle with a friend i see no reason to have an issue.
    Even physical attraction should not cause an issue. All of my lady friends tend to be attractive to me and I’ve never felt an urge to be inappropriate. In my mind that comes from a mutual understanding. Entering into this type of cuddle would bring assumption that mutually we are not looking for that type of interaction.

• [Deleted User]OzVisitor (deleted user)

@MissyMimi yes. I hope the karma reviews I have attest to my respectful and kind nature also.

I do not think self-control should be difficult for any man (or woman) who is coming into this with the right motivation. We are not animals; anyone who makes out they are but a slave to base instincts are, in my view, already starting out with the wrong motivations for being on this site.