How are all other guys doing on here ?slow for me

Not too many responses.

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

This information can be found on profiles. Want to know if someone's okay with hosting? Check their profile. It's quick and easy!

...Also, gussets are something different.

• edited December 2018

Three words, two misspelled.

• This post has undergone a dramatic change.

• Was going to respond to OP via message but I have been blocked site unseen lol I must have touched a nerve through my simple existence on here

• edited December 2018

Okay, several things here:

You are a male professional, you are unlikely to receive a lot of clients, but with enough effort, you could still probably get steady clientelle, however, you also only cuddle women, which is a problem. Pros cannot afford to be picky. If I only cuddled women, for example, I would get little-to-no business. Men are the most common clients for all pros.

Next, you do not have a picture of yourself, you have a picture of an amusement park ride. This is not generally considered appropriate for a pro cuddler and is not very professional--it will lead people to wonder why they should trust you if you're not willing to give them the trust of showing your face.

Next, you have no karma. No reviews at all. This further supports people being afraid to trust you, they don't get enough of an impression about you, they don't even have other peoples' impressions about you. Yes, I realize this is just like "you have to spend money to make money," only in this case, it's you have to have business to get business, but the solution is generally to find someone who could use a free cuddle in exchange for an honest, hopefully positive review on their experience. (Oh, and $80 an hour? For someone with no reviews? Not a chance.)

Finally, your profile text, where you are supposed to put in the real effort of selling your services, says, and I quote directly: "Very unique here .Hi here you have a man with energy just the perfect touch respect all boundaries .loving amazing cuddler.all are welcome.."

1. Telling people you are unique is a bad sign. If you are unique, you don't have to say so, they'll form their own opinions by actually learning about you. Instead, I suggest just saying why you are unique, rather than that you are. Talk about you, who you are, why you're here, exc. 2. I'm a writer and frankly, your punctuation is ghastly, your capitalization is pretty bad, your general lack of good grammar is just really off-putting and completely unprofessional for a job; as a client, I would expect not to enjoy intelligent text conversations with you. 3. You greet people coming to your profile only after you've stated something about yourself, which is a bit... odd. 4. False advertising, you say "all are welcome" but you only cuddle women. 5. You trail off as if you have more to say, why? 6. The entirety of it is very short, just a few fragmented sentences, it comes off as you not really having anything to say.

I'm not offering any of this criticism to be cruel, mind you, I'm pointing out problems in order to help you find solutions. Hopefully, with some adjustments, you'll be a more successful professional.

• Hi Lorelei.

Your response was quite thorough, some great feedback hope the orginal poster is actually sincere and views it as such.

I am actually considering a male pro and have been am advocate of this for sometime. You articulated similar things that I'd also find off putting.

You mentioned you are a writer, could you email titles of books or links of thing you've written. (Didn't want to send a non pro fessional cuddling request, that's why I'm posting here).

You sound like you appreciate your role as a pro which is encouraging :)

• @4cuddles Hello. :)

Ah, well, I know I would want a thorough and thoughtful reply if I was having a hard time and needed advice, so ... golden rule at work, you know? Thank you, if a client of the site feels like I covered the topic properly, then I feel really confident that I did well. :blush:

:flushed: Oh, ah... I don't write books, exactly. You see, I'm actually the head of the writing department for a game development company. I've put out full works before, but they're not available to the public right now because my intention is to turn those scripts into full video game experiences, as well as some visual novel pieces. I'm actually in the middle of writing the backstory for a sci-fi game right now, it's just that I stopped to take a break and feel a bit more socially connected, I tend to isolate myself too much when I'm focused on brainstorming for projects and molding characters.

My company isn't ready to release our first official full game, and won't be until February, but that means I'm on the last few weeks of polishing up world design and character creation. I really hope people enjoy it when it's done, our team is from all around the world, multiple continents and countries... I tried to weave in a lot of interesting elements to give the different locations life and character. To be frank, even though I'm super excited, I'm also really nervous... :fearful:

• [Deleted User]Keira (deleted user)

Agreeing with @Lorelei here. Your profile needs a major over do. You might want to have a friend who's good with words help you write it. You can describe your personality and tell them what you want to say but your description of yourself and your services needs to really draw people in and maybe even elicit some sort of emotional response. You want to stand out and let people know why you're such a good cuddler and what they're going to gain from a session with you. I would write at least a couple paragraphs and really work on your grammar too like Lorelei mentioned. And as stated above, you're definitely not going to get any takers with no picture.

• [Deleted User]Baltimore_MD_ (deleted user)

@Lorelei, your reply is a clinic, lots of great info, very clearly written. Even though I have no intention of being a pro cuddler, it gave me some insights as to how I could make my own profile more appealing as a new user. Cheers and thanks!

• @ Lorelei.

Oh wow. Sounds very exciting ! Not at all what I had imagined either. Can appreciate your mixed emotions. Though more excited for you. Whilst I'm not particularly into games aside, looking forward to when it's ready!

• @4cuddles

Thank you. :blush: Yeah, it has its moments when it can be really exciting. I really can't wait until February, hopefully it'll all be worth it. =) <3