Be a good client!

I'm a client and my biggest problem in cuddle therapy is the relatively few providers. As clients we can do our part to keep good providers around by being easy to work with. Don't be gross, don't be cheap, use respect, and do you best to avoid flaking.

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

nah. :p

• @Rafael9898 Sorry to say you are a rarity :-( I know this is a needed service, and I absolutely love serving my quality clients (few have been found on here), but it is so difficult to find them through the thick brush of those looking for additional services than I provide. The government crack down on sexual services has really impacted things here. It sucks :-( I have all but given up hope on finding clients on this site. I don't remember the last time I found a client on here. Definitely been months. (Lots of rejected or lost inquiries after a reminder of the non-sexual nature of my services). Sad turn of events from the beginning of the year :-/

• Too bad you live in the states. I love having respectful clients. ? makes it all the more worth it!!