Offering Safe Platonic Non-sexual Touch this Winter for any Female who needs it (Pennsylvania)

Offering safe platonic non-sexual touch to those who need it. I’m a guy, 23 years old and from Pennsylvania, and I’m offering long hugs and touch to anyone who needs it. I’ve done this multiple times this year already, and I absolutely love making another person feel happy just by holding them. Many of the people who I have met up with also have enjoyed being held by me. I believe that touch can be healing and helps us on a daily basis. I have plenty of experience doing this. I know how to keep our time safe, non-sexual, platonic and satisfying. I am apart of the cuddle community and I have a cuddle buddy and we practice these boundaries all the time to keep our sessions safe and platonic. If you need some sort of relief from stress, or are in need of physical comfort, or maybe you just got out of a relationship and you are suffering from withdrawal (as most people do!) I am here to offer you it on a safe and platonic level with boundaries.
I am willing to travel a little!
Hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• [Deleted User]cuddlelama (deleted user)

Where in PA are you from. The state is rather large. I'm looking for someone near the Pittsburgh area.