Any academics out there looking to cuddle whilst engaging in intellectually rigorous discourse?

[Deleted User]MayFlores (deleted user)
edited December 2018 in Cuddle Requests

I personally study English, theatre, drama, creative writing, and music, but if you want to talk at me about neurology or astrophysics, that's cool, too!

Comments

• [Deleted User]patTheCuddler (deleted user)

Although I think I am dumb as rocks, people I know claim that I am an "intellectual", so may be your post is for me? I am too far away though, unfortunately.

• A delightful plethora of topics. Both neurology and astrophysics are fascinating, as is quantum physics. Theatre, in most cases, is philosophy built into metaphor and story. Even Lysistrata, designed to be the folly follow-up comedy to a trio of tragedy offers insights that provoke discussion all the way to today. I'd love to get your thoughts on theatre progression from Greek theatre to contemporary, from the huge hits like Hamilton and Les Miserables to the under-appreciated Oleanna, 'night Mother, and Dancing at Lughnasa. I've been out of the theatre scene for so long now, I have forgotten the joy it used to bring me.